Reviews for Spare Change
wendy1969 chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
wonderful start. I am glad someone else is focusing on this topic for a story. I had three ideas for J/B or Peter or Paul/Bella and they are in Australia. and it involves homelessness. It is in fact, loosely, based on part of my life. so yeah, i deleted two and kept the best idea.
THANKYOU for doing this story. You have given me the courage to continue writing mine and eventually type it up.
Kell-an Dial chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
LOVE THE CHAPTER I am so glad that Emmett handed Bella her arse lol cant wait to read more
Nannyjojo chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Loving it. Thank you.
NatalieLynn chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
She actually works for him, and he didn't recognize her? I thought it was bad that he didn't recognize her as being Emmett's sister, but chalked that up to maybe not having met her. But she works for him and knows him well enough to guess which office bimbo he'd normally take on a tropical vacation, and his mother is her PA, and yet he still didn't recognize her? Okay, maybe here hair being botched up by Rose made her look a bit different, but still... That's sad. Speaking of Rose, is she a total airhead or what? She bakes cupcakes that turn out like rocks and forgets to watch the time when coloring her sister-in-law's hair leaving her with orange hair? She sounds like a ditz! :)
kymmie chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Lol. I can't wait to see what trouble Jasper is getting into. I can't wait for more.
cici love chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve it its diff thin wht i norm read
NatalieLynn chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Great story so far! I look forward to reading more soon.
Kell-an Dial chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Give him hell Bella lol

I am glad that Jazz is going to do this even if he doesnt last the week lol

I so cant wait to read the next chapter
IheartJW chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Ha I like that Bella & Emmett are brother & sister :)

Can't wait to see how it goes great update.
Neava Kaeth chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
its good... whats next?
kymmie chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Wow. Lol I can't wait to see what his week will be like. What's Emmett and Rose going to say to Bella? How's Jasper going to react when he finds out it was Emmett's sister? Love it:)