Reviews for An Interesting Puzzle
Chocolatebabka chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Ooh I do love this! All of the characters are on point and I absolutely adored the interactions between the brothers. Poor Mycroft's sufferings are also, oddly, entertaining (the hedgehog and the American embassador parts especially). Thank you so much for this, it has been a thoroughly enjoyable read.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Great story!
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
This makes me happy. :)
O'Donnell chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
What a brilliant line that could surely only be Mycroft - 'I apologise. I believe I am going to fall on you.' What a hook line that is! A great little fiction, and with some cracking good one liners which sounds like both the boys and also a very strong and very real Watson. I like this. Don't think I have ever read another Mycroft-as-victim piece, and much enjoyed it. TYhank you!
occasionallywrite chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Love this! Fabulous writing.
englishtutor chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Oh, this is brilliant! You've captured the characters perfectly, and you have a real talent for amusing and clever dialogue. I'm so happy I found this. I'm adding it to my community immediately!
Catherine667 chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Wonderfully accurate characterizations! Such a joy to read.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Kind of curious about what this fic was like from John and Sherlock's perspective, but honestly liked it more from Mycroft's. Love Mycroft immediately going to Baker Street as his safe place, and how casual he and Sherlock are about the fact that he's like an inch away from death. And how casual Mycroft is about being near death in general for the entire fic, and John being worried but still not panicking because he's a war doctor, he can deal with these kinds of things. Kudos.
Nomad1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
This is great! I really love your version of Mycroft.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Probably not, knowing Sherlock. Well done. The characterization was very accurate, in my mind.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Love it and you know it would go like that. Well done.
shejams chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I believe my favorite line was:
"You two both act like you were raised by Batman," John said.
I literally laughed out loud. Too funny.
Love this. I always enjoy the Holmes brothers and John Watson's interactions. They were very IC. Steve, Mark, Ben and Martin would be very pleased. :D
StealMyShow chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
This story is absolutely fantastic! I love the idea of this story (however depressing it is), and I like the line "Mummy would never let me hear the end of it if I let you die" because it sounds just like Sherlock to say that. You've done remarkably well in keeping them in character, and I absolutely love the last few lines of the story.
Great job! :D
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Loved this
Rowan Cookie chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I loved that. In my opinion there really aren't enough fanfictions that feature Mycroft that aren't Mystrade fanfics and this hit the nail on the head. It was amazing, you wrote all the characters really well and this has quickly become on of my favourite fanfics!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »