Reviews for Point of View
Midnight Sleepyspray chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I think this fic is good enough, but I'm worried that you're stuck in a writing rut. You do have a tendency to linger in one genre too much. Either step it up, or find a new path.
Star7 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
you nailed this. seriously. damn perfect fic.

I liked the ambiguity of "windows", but then I realised actually it was Sendoh's fingers heehee. I sort of read as windows of his mind at first :)

I guess my only complaint would be the "scratch that-" bit which is a little too overused to belong in a fic this good.

Loved the song too - "I would have let you leave" - you're right, that's so senru heehee.

My favourite senru song is still Sick Cycle Carousel by Lifehouse, but it actually has several parallel themes with Static Waves, which is cool :D

Keep it up :P
justanotherbeinginexistence chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I don't like Slam Dunk that much and I just happened to be skimming this archive when I chanced upon this fic. I'm surprised to realize that I like it. There's something in there I can't explain, a kind of refreshing rarity. I know I can't fully appreciate this work since I'm not a fan of the anime/manga, nevertheless, I felt the need to review. More power to you.