Reviews for A Sweet Story
More chapters? I really love them
Annabeth Chase chapter 5 . 3/16
This is amazing! Though I just ask one question, can you make a Caleo story? Or a sequel for this? OMG THANKS SOOO MUCH.
Puts on invisibility hat and runs off
xXSuigetsu HozukiXx chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
please do
xXSuigetsu HozukiXx chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
now jasper i can settle with that used to be my game charachters name
PiperMclean77 chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
Plz update:)
Hannah p chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
Must finish this! It's is beyond amazing! If you could think of a topic that is interesting and write about it, u could make thousands! Not joking! Must finish! Please please with cherries on top(and whipp cream if wanted) and thankyou!
Ur the best!
flying pancakes chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
You've just made my day so much better because I love Jiper, I love Taylor Swift, and my all-time favorite song is You Belong With Me! Thank you :) I started frantically screaming when I saw the lyrics.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
plz plz add more chapters i hate it when ppl dont end the story
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
It is Thalia Marie Grace
Sarvika chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
I like your story but make your chapters longer
ThalicoAndJasperRock chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Make more this stuff is awesome. Did you actually make a teacher throw a book at a student? You need a high five for that. * high five* Anyway... you should make Thalia and Nico go out. Jason and Piper need to get back together too.:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Hello please update it's June 4 2014.
Cupcake sprinkle chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
Your writing is really smart! Pleaseeeeee finish this fanfic cause I'm dying to read the rest of it and please make it as long as possible and put a lotttt of jasper and percabeth pleaseeeeee...*waiting*...thx
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2014