Reviews for Coffee Beans and Faded Dreams
Guest chapter 8 . 1/30/2017
its a shame that you lost inspiration and I really like how you write but if someone adopts the story will you tell is
tvshowsnobodyknows chapter 8 . 8/9/2015
hey has any1 taken this story
falseproffitt chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
hey I loved the story and though I am not a writer (more of a muse) I would like to try taking this on Email me at
thanks
StrainAsylum chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
RATS! I guess no one picked it up? I've never written because I over-write.
StrainAsylum chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
Love it and THANK YOU.

Gotta wonder how supportive Burt would have been had he known all of this as it happened? Blaine urged Kurt to confront Karofsky (which he actually already had done, in the hallway, where there were other people around...when Karofsky mentioned "The Fury") without specifying confront either in a public place (not good, since it throws Karofsky on the defensive, especially if he has so much to lose) or at least having someone else present, for safety. Then the flirt texting Blaine did with Sebastian, even after Kurt objected. This attempted sexual assault. Then Blaine's public slut-shaming of Kurt for flirt-texting - after Blaine himself had backed off (did that mean they were "over" and Kurt could cheat? But he got accused of cheating, anyway. /puzzled) Then Blaine cheating after less than a month of separation...

This rambling has a point: would Burt have been supportive of the engagement in 5x01 (or even the s4 Christmas visit) had he known all this?
StrainAsylum chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
Sheesh! THAT'S a great way to convince your boyfriend that you're sorry: get into his house (how?) the day after you try to rape him, chase him upstairs and pound on his door & yell at him. Loser.
StrainAsylum chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
I'm sure Blaine thought he & Kurt were "over", because...oh, let's see...the sun rose. That was sarcasm; based on the lame excuse Blaine gave for cheating in 5x01: I thought we were over-! Right...based on what? A fight? An email? Text? public declaration that the relationship was over? Pathetique!
StrainAsylum chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Kurt is NOT an ice queen. He just doesn't feel he has the right to initiate anything physical. Partly because everyone's always accused him of "trying to stare at their junk", "spread the gay", or implying he's a predator (thanks, Finn) if he flirted.
StrainAsylum chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Yup. Kurt is sexy and NO ONE'S baby penguin.
StrainAsylum chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Interesting! So this is AU in that Sebastian starts off targeting Kurt? Either way, I'm happy. I ship Kurt and happiness ;)
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I like it! Someone who appreciates Kurt-! Good old Niff :) Glad some Warblers miss Kurt...
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
Why are you leaving the fandom? :(
SciFiGeek14 chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
sigh. i liked this one too. oh well. that's fair. i respect ur choice. still gunna click follow out of hope :P
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
You just left it with a cliffhanger... this is really great a what could of happen and not a what did happen
ella-spella chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
has anyone taken this on? I'd really like to read more.