Reviews for Did They Send Me Daughters When I Asked for Sons?
me chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
i cant believe it is going 2 end
Cecelia chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Are you writing from Sammy's dads point of view?
Ha IRanIntoAPole chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Spectacular summary. That needed to be acknowledged. Okay, SO, yes, please continue! Even with only one chapter so far, it seems like it's going to be a good one! (Just make sure there's lots of Cammy!:) ) Also now I've got that song stuck in my head (SOMEHOW I'LL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOOOUUUU!)
LOVELYCAMMYFAN chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
hell yah its worth continuing
cassi-D chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
you are such a gr8 author...and i cant believe you read the new one before us! pleeeaseee update
Optimistic4ever chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Me likey. Continue!
Cammygrl chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Question: In the real book, (SKJJ) it's christmas, (right?) so do they actually show it? what does casey give sammy?
gryffindorrk chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Yes it is! I love it! Is she still going to see grams though?

Was Justice Jack awesome! I loved it! I can't wait for others read it so that we can talk about it.
I luv cammy chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
omg thts rlly good

i rlly like it

is justice jack rlly good book ?

does she find out who her father is?

i cant wait to read it!

whne does it come out?
TibbiToo chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Please Continue! I love this! When I read the prolouge, I was all "well, since Sammy barely knows her dad, then that throws out almost everyone's predictions."

If Sammy goes to Vegas in Showdown in Sin City, then where does she meet her dad? In Vegas, before/after she leaves?

Oh, and are there ANY hints who her dad is in Justice Jack? Man, I cannot wait for the book.I'm going to die. I cannot wait for Sammy/Billy/Casey. Is that the one where they go to Dot's for Christmas or that one holiday? The one with the fake Santa Clause dude? I think it is, right?

Anyaways, great chapter. Please continue!
SammyCasey4ever99 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I LOVE IT! I cant believe that Sammy KEyes is ENDING! We are still going to write stories though rt? I am panicing! ok not really panicing but I am kinda having a mental break down! I will go and check out her blog rt now! Well after I finish reviewing! Well I am done! BTW you should DEFINATLEY continue!
Cammygrl chapter 1 . 4/17/2012