Reviews for sometimes i close my eyes and pretend i'm alright
MrsAgentCooper chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
This is so good. I love your take on human!Caroline, your characterization is on spot here. I have a huge weakness for pre-canon Klaroline stories and this one is no exception. Although I would say it's much more a CAROLINE story but that's what I love about it.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Good.
DELETEACCOUNTPLEASETHANKS chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Oh my gosh! This is genius! I adore it :) I kinda wish this actually happened in the TV show. Cause, in all seriousness, who wouldn't like more Klaroline on-screen time? Care would've been better off learning vampirism from Klaus. I know he's not the best role model, but with her strong willed personality, she would remain the same as she is now. She'd just be stronger and wouldn't have had to endure so much pain...Damon really was an asshole to her. She's not deserving of having been treated as a blood bag. :( Anyhow, rambling is over :) xoxo
liesmyth chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Ooooooh this is so, so gorgeous. The characterization is a thing of beauty
SeriouslySerious chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This was too perfect, just too too perfect. Honestly I would be completely ok if they went back and re-did the show with this instead.
oceanofoswald chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Oh My God, this is amazing!
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
For some reason, I really liked your take on what's going on in Caroline's mind. It all seems very plausible. Well done, this was worth reading.
Banana71588 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I absolutely love this idea, with Caroline kind of being a total crazy person and Klaus arriving so early and attending school, and just I LOVE THAT! I am dying to know what happened in the times that he compelled her to forget stuff though. Now that she's a vampire, can we please have a followup where she remembers? Please please please?
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I could relate so much with this Caroline because I'm bipolar and the pills, and the insanity and trying to be normal go hand in hand. I didn't have a Nik though but maybe that's for the better. My heart aches. Very well done.
livinglifeasitis chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I am a little bit obsessed with this story. I've been reading once every hour for the last 5 hours since I've discovered it!

It's beautiful and wonderful and I absolutely love Caroline's voice in this piece. And all the wonderful details about Caroline's life and the mutual fascination Klaus and her share.

I really hope to read more from this 'verse, if that is something you are interested in pursuing! Her meeting the siblings, bonding with Rebekah. I dunno- anything, everything, this fic universe is wonderful!

Thank you for sharing this lovely fic!
ALostHeart chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
AMAZING! I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT 3
MyLadyElise chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I don't know why this story does not have more reviews.

It is just beautiful and lyrical and spastic. A perfect Caroline stream-of-conscious. I love the idea of Klaus being her Sire and Klaus being her mentor.

One of the best Klaroline stories out there.

I would love to see more from this 'verse.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Really well written, I liked your take on Caroline and the idea that she and klaus were together before she was a vampire.
Spirit Move chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I loved it! I think you got into Caroline's mind set really well :) (Even though she sounds incredibly crazy and mean in her thoughts)
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
A good, interesting and fun story. I like it. Hope there's more.