Reviews for sometimes i close my eyes and pretend i'm alright
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 4/16
Ooooooh this is so, so gorgeous. The characterization is a thing of beauty
SeriouslySerious chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This was too perfect, just too too perfect. Honestly I would be completely ok if they went back and re-did the show with this instead.
pleasesaycaroline chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Oh My God, this is amazing!
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
For some reason, I really liked your take on what's going on in Caroline's mind. It all seems very plausible. Well done, this was worth reading.
Banana71588 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I absolutely love this idea, with Caroline kind of being a total crazy person and Klaus arriving so early and attending school, and just I LOVE THAT! I am dying to know what happened in the times that he compelled her to forget stuff though. Now that she's a vampire, can we please have a followup where she remembers? Please please please?
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I could relate so much with this Caroline because I'm bipolar and the pills, and the insanity and trying to be normal go hand in hand. I didn't have a Nik though but maybe that's for the better. My heart aches. Very well done.
livinglifeasitis chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I am a little bit obsessed with this story. I've been reading once every hour for the last 5 hours since I've discovered it!

It's beautiful and wonderful and I absolutely love Caroline's voice in this piece. And all the wonderful details about Caroline's life and the mutual fascination Klaus and her share.

I really hope to read more from this 'verse, if that is something you are interested in pursuing! Her meeting the siblings, bonding with Rebekah. I dunno- anything, everything, this fic universe is wonderful!

Thank you for sharing this lovely fic!
ALostHeart chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
AMAZING! I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT 3
MyLadyElise chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I don't know why this story does not have more reviews.

It is just beautiful and lyrical and spastic. A perfect Caroline stream-of-conscious. I love the idea of Klaus being her Sire and Klaus being her mentor.

One of the best Klaroline stories out there.

I would love to see more from this 'verse.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Really well written, I liked your take on Caroline and the idea that she and klaus were together before she was a vampire.
TheUdinovLegacy chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I loved it! I think you got into Caroline's mind set really well :) (Even though she sounds incredibly crazy and mean in her thoughts)
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
A good, interesting and fun story. I like it. Hope there's more.
z0ey chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Omg, I am in love with this story. I love this dark Caroline and Klaus. And I also love how Klaus is so protective of Caroline *sigh* Oh I also love how they both share their mutual dislike of Elena. Basically I love everything about this. I just can't wait to read what happens next. It's so exciting and I'm really happy that Caroline is on Klaus' side and vice versa. I hate how in a lot of stories, one of them has to change for the other. They love each ohter just the way they are :) Please update soon. This is sooooo good!
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
LOVED IT!
summerchildglory chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I rather like this Dark-maybe batshit crazy but still lovable- Caroline. A lot of people either write her as sweet and Klaus' redemption or as evil because she pulled the emotion switch off after she was turned, but this is new. I like the way you wrote this and the way it flows, just wish we could see the way Klaus views this human Caroline.