Reviews for Thou Shalt Not!
Love Faith Embers chapter 34 . 2/20
Great story so far!
tigerlily124 chapter 34 . 2/20
Good job! Thank you!
yukino76 chapter 34 . 2/19
EE finally got his desire
Julia Ba chapter 34 . 2/19
Lovely, just lovely. I'm happy everything is on the right track for our time traveller.
geetac chapter 34 . 2/19
Oh my God that words doesn't describe it.
NightRaven17 chapter 33 . 12/13/2016
Please update soon i enjoy this story.
Hubler99 chapter 12 . 12/12/2016
OUTSTANDING CHAPTER ! :)... I Love the interplay you have going on with this group and the real feel of the people being there true selves cant wait to read more thank you Hubler99
P.S. I have added your story to my Favorites and Community.. cant wait to read more doesn't matter how many days it takes me or How many Hours LOL thanks again Hubler99
Julia Ba chapter 33 . 12/11/2016
Thank you for the update. Frankly speaking, I think the beginning of this story was the most striking. And with further chapters and with introducing so many new character into the story, I can't quite get where you are going with it. Is it about establishing a new timeline? I'm confused how that all is connected. But nonetheless I still love your writing.
yukino76 chapter 33 . 12/11/2016
EE waiting for more
Guest chapter 33 . 12/11/2016
Opps but a lot of this chapter is a repeat of the previous chapter.
tigerlily124 chapter 33 . 12/11/2016
Very well done! Thank you!
geetac chapter 33 . 12/11/2016
It's a nice chapter. I didn't understand the curse Mary gave to Gideon which made him infertile
tigerlily124 chapter 32 . 11/7/2016
Very well done! I will be interested to see more of the school and more of the tournament. Thank you!
tigerlily124 chapter 31 . 11/7/2016
Very well done! An interesting look into a unique culture!
atymer chapter 32 . 9/17/2016
The logical plotting has, at least temporarily, derailed the old coot.
I hope neither of 'our' Slytherins take their minds off the sneaky old manipulator. He won't take any of this lying down.

Because it's been awhile, I went back and read from the beginning, an enjoyable refresh.