Reviews for Little Miracles
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
OMG!I'm feeling all giggling inside!THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!I'll never be more thankfull for anyone as i am to you now
Snootiegirl99 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
What a great idea. It gives me an idea for another story, but shhhhhhhh I'll keep that to myself for now.

Wouldn't Obi-Wan have been a great dad? Especially after learning from his mistakes with Anakin.
OctoberOpal chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
AHHHHHHHHH! This fic is SOOOO cute! I'm in love!
Roque Amadi chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I got directed here by SerendipityAEY - this is a really cute story! It's a good idea, works so well for Aala's story. I love reading Obi with kids haha, it just makes me melt :D
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Awww. Checking Aala fics out.
the brown cow chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
good story
laloga chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Love, love, love this!

It's always fun to play around with dreams vs reality, and I was delighted to see that this was a reality! Aala and Obi each deserve something as wonderful as this. :) Loved how she thought it was a dream, even a very *vivid* one, and how once she knew it was real, she still had trouble believing it, because it was so lovely.

One of the reasons I love sci-fi/fantasy is how real world "problems" can be handled in a totally "speculative" environment; the fact that Aala can't bear Obi's children is a non-issue here, and the resulting "Miracle" is a lovely illustration of Obi and the woman he loves coming together to start a family, despite the odds that are against them. It's a beautiful sentiment, and you captured it perfectly!

"Please." Suddenly she wanted nothing more. "Oh please." Sigh...just loved this moment. The image of them all as a family...it's really wonderful! :D And he made sure that the baby would know her mother...sigh. So incredibly sweet and perfect!

And it was Aala's life day, too! :D Even better! :D

Loved this, all around! [applauds]
Queen chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
That was absolutely adorable! Love how it opens like a dream, but then turns out to be real - and her life day. And entirely too cute, seeing Obi-Wan and Aala as parents. Really sweet little vignette!
Valairy Scot chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
What a wonderful story!
SerendipityAEY chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
From the very beginning, I love him calling out to her in her dream, a place she obviously goes to escape, and often since she can't believe, even in the morning that he is really there. It's so clear her missing and longing for him, you can really feel her hope that this time it's more than just a dream.

I love the way he comforts her and brings her warmth, and she can't resist him, and I love this

**Her dreams were certainly strange tonight. "Obi-Wan?"**

Very Aala, to try to be realistic, even as he's holding her and she can feel the warmth of his skin, it's just too good to be true. And the kiss is lovely, the best way to get a woman's attention :D

**"She's our daughter, Aala. Mine and yours."**

Awwwwwww... *hearts* and *tears* And I love how he insists on cuddling her the whole time! I think he missed the feel of her in his arms as well.

**His smile for her was as soft and just as heartfelt as it had been for their daughter. Their daughter. Tears flooded her eyes and she lifted her hands to her lips, struggling to hold them at bay as she approached him. Obi-Wan met her half way, understanding written in every line of his features. "Sit," he urged her softly, nodding to the couch, "You'll want to hold her."

"Please." Suddenly she wanted nothing more. "Oh please."**

I love this whole part, her realizing it's most certainly real, it's so emotional and lovely, seeing Obi with his daughter, and Aala so desperate to hold her and love her, just beautiful. And it's so amazing that he made sure the baby would know Aala :D

And it's her life day! :D The end is wondrously romantic, I absolutely adore this. A beautiful little slice of heaven. As I said before, it's so lovely and sweet and amazing, seeing Obi-Wan give this gift to Aala, knowing that he knew what this would mean to her, and coming back to her as well. Very very lovely. This, for sure, cheers me up a ton!