Reviews for Que Quowle
FourShot411 chapter 6 . 8/23
Man, I absolutely love this story. I'm sad knowing you haven't updated in years. This is just wonderful. I love the characters! The dialogue is hilarious. Please, if you ever feel an inkling of writing, continue this. I want to see how their relationship develops! And, I want to know what happens to Edward Cullen. Douche. Pretty please?
bratstopmom84 chapter 6 . 7/27
This story is too good to be kept incomplete like this! I love this story so far so please update asap! :)
Please more
B4bidden.Products chapter 6 . 6/8
Omfg! Best story in ages for me. Really really really wish you were still updating pls pls pls do or pass it on maybe for someone to adopt I would love to see where this story is going to go
Oh, please please please update soon , I love your story :)
hw41396 chapter 6 . 2/24
Come on! You can't just stop there, I have to know what happens! I love your story so far.
Taylor9901 chapter 6 . 1/21
I wish you would finish this story.
TiffaniW chapter 6 . 1/14
Oh don't leave this story. You gotta keep going!
huiqi.chua.5 chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
Please continue the story
guest chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
I love the humor and the character development. The addition of Sam's mum is just icing on the cake! Such a shame this story seems to have been abandoned.
ninny 1 chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Oh no this is soooooo good but it's been years will you please consider finishing this
Emmygurl chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Love this story, are you going to finish it? Pls do
TryMeOnForSize chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
This story ha easily become one of my favorites and I don't mean one of the favorites on my actual physical list, but one of the favorites that I know I will revisit and recommend. Good job.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
a bientot
Ladydee1 chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
Please don't give up on thus fic update soon.

Thus is a great fic in the making.