Reviews for Betrayal
delia cerrano chapter 31 . 12/25/2012
Ohhhh I was so hoping that Tony & Gibbs got together again. Tim? I wish...I don't know what I wish but he leaves me uneasy somehow. I guess I wanted him more justified some how. He was the one most hurt yet Tony came out fine & over Gibbs. I guess it wasn't real love after all. I'm glad he is got a good contract at least so he has money and a job he likes. Gibbs comes off as a self serving cold fish. He helped make the mess but didn't seem to put that much effort into fixing anything. They would always be his family..family is everything? I don't see how he can possibly say that with a straight face. And Abby? Tony's comment in this chapt is right on!
Ron's Sweetie chapter 31 . 12/24/2012
Merry Christmas update when you can
DS2010 chapter 31 . 12/24/2012
glad everyone moved on and are happy. too bad Tony and Gibbs didn't get back together but glad they did move on. Happy Tony is in Europe and Tim on his own too.
DS2010 chapter 30 . 12/24/2012
Thinking Vance did the best thing, splititng everyone up. I think time will heal.
Hoping tony and gibbs get back together, that would help Tony at least.
Loooking forward to a new MCRT.
Glad Tim is getting promoted
Guest chapter 30 . 12/23/2012
Tony should either go to the FBI or ask for a transfer. He derserves his own team, him staying as Gibbs's shadow is one hell of a punishment!
skyjadeprincess chapter 30 . 12/23/2012
Uh oh, the s**t has definitely hit the fan! I really hope Team Gibbs can solve its problems and reunite. Vance really shouldn't have stepped in and tried to solve its problems personally. Now it'll take a REALLY long time before things gets resolved. I'm glad that Tim made a peace offering, an apology and acknowledged that he made his own mistakes. I really hope he and DiNozzo can make up and rekindle their friendship. I also hope that Gibbs and DiNozzo get back together, as they make a cute couple. Great chapter as usual and please update soon.
TracyTravis chapter 30 . 12/23/2012
Can't wait for next chapter! Sad they are being split up again...glad McGee talked to Tony and resolved some of the problem...and Gibbs? When is he going to wake up and talk to Tony!?
trouble97018 chapter 30 . 12/23/2012
Pardon my French but "Oh SHIT!"
ElSaTa chapter 30 . 12/23/2012
wow. what is Vance upto? or does he know more.

Maybe it is not a bad idea if the team is spilt up for a while.

hope to read more soon

Merry christmas
Ron's Sweetie chapter 30 . 12/23/2012
Please update soon
Guest chapter 29 . 12/9/2012
Please hurry back!

Lisa
Guest chapter 29 . 10/1/2012
Wow. My hope is that the next chapter or so will see Tony walking away from the whole lot of them. Seems to be the only way to make them happy while simultaneously saving Tony because he surely is about to lose himself to placate Tim. Of course I don't see how that can be as Tony walking away would leave the rest of the team devoid of someone to demonize. (And then where would I get the angst I'm so addicted to!) Failing that, perhaps McG can put the whining on pause long enough to use his computer skills to rewind the cameras and take another look at how the Hiatus time period actually went vs. the version he recalls.
delia cerrano chapter 29 . 10/3/2012
A great chapter! But are Tony & Gibbs broken up? Permanently? I'd rather Gibbs & Tim but that won't happen in this story (that would really finish the team - final straw for Tony). But just seems that if they break up that they were just having a fling & there was no deep caring. You did a great job getting into all the things I've been wanting to scream at Tony & Gibbs on TV & in this story! Even Ziva to some extent & Abby...well that is another story!
TracyTravis chapter 29 . 10/2/2012
Ugh...so not liking McGee in this chapter!
MoonlightGypsy chapter 29 . 10/1/2012
Wow. Harsh. And sad. Seems like Gibbs doesnt care about losing his relationship wTony and McGee wants Tony to not only be nicer, but basically be a non Tony. Some razzing is quite typical between guys. All the McGee feelings...some are certainly justifiable...but the cost for Tony, losing a relationship he treasured and having to watch every word...oy. Im depressed now. I dont see how Tony can stay on the team. Maybe hes the one who needs a fresh start.
136 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »