Reviews for Betrayal
delia cerrano chapter 29 . 10/3/2012
A great chapter! But are Tony & Gibbs broken up? Permanently? I'd rather Gibbs & Tim but that won't happen in this story (that would really finish the team - final straw for Tony). But just seems that if they break up that they were just having a fling & there was no deep caring. You did a great job getting into all the things I've been wanting to scream at Tony & Gibbs on TV & in this story! Even Ziva to some extent & Abby...well that is another story!
TracyTravis chapter 29 . 10/2/2012
Ugh...so not liking McGee in this chapter!
MoonlightGypsy chapter 29 . 10/1/2012
Wow. Harsh. And sad. Seems like Gibbs doesnt care about losing his relationship wTony and McGee wants Tony to not only be nicer, but basically be a non Tony. Some razzing is quite typical between guys. All the McGee feelings...some are certainly justifiable...but the cost for Tony, losing a relationship he treasured and having to watch every word...oy. Im depressed now. I dont see how Tony can stay on the team. Maybe hes the one who needs a fresh start.
DS2010 chapter 29 . 10/1/2012
Glad to see Gibbs and Tony talk things out, sad that he things his relationship with Tony was a mistake.
Interesting conversation Tony and Tim had. Really wondering how long Tony will be able to keep his act together he really needs to grow up and face his inner demons and actions.
rosebud chapter 29 . 10/1/2012
Wow! You really hate Tony, don't you? I agree with the other reviewer who said McGee was sounding whiney. It's his way or the highway? Really? The teasing that Tony has done seems fairly normal (for the most part) and if McGee had such a problem with it he should have said something *years* ago. He has said a lot of things back at Tony that were much more hurtful, cutting, and personal than Tony has ever said to him so if McGee has such a problem with the things Tony has said/done then I think he should also be held responsible for his actions.

ElSaTa chapter 29 . 10/1/2012
wow TIm! nice "talking" to TOny. And Tony, before he really understands! do not understand him. wonder if he will really change and give the team an other chance.

please update soon
torontogirl12 chapter 29 . 10/1/2012
Great update. So glad they had that talk and maybe can now begin to get back to normal.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/21/2012
PLEASE! Hurry Back!

Lisa
trout1986 chapter 28 . 9/5/2012
Great Chapter
Gibbs reaction to the suggestion of a "safe word" made me smile.
Love Gibbs is having ALL of them doing more training.
Trout
None chapter 28 . 9/2/2012
Ok he is working things out with Gibbs. Working things out with Tony will take a long time. How about Ziva and Tim working on their relationship? They clearly care for each other a lot. With Gibbs and Tony breaking rule 12 they can clearly do the same. Both also clearly need a special person to love in their lives that won't betray them like they have had done so many times in the past.
ElSaTa chapter 28 . 9/2/2012
very great nice chapter. A good talk between TIm and Gibbs. Good that GIbbs is finally starting to act.

hope to read more soon.
MoonlightGypsy chapter 28 . 9/2/2012
Ok. I think...I'm finding McGee...a little whiney at this point. I dunno...it will be interesting to see if things go along the way he wants them too...if it's all realistic. Ribbing is kind of normal between guys in the workplace and it sounds like unless Tony kisses his a$$ he is still going to be unhappy. And what about the relationship between Tony and Gibbs? Seems pretty distant...
Tony drinking til he is sick seems a warning sign in itself no? Who is paying attention to that?
Hmmm...I dunno...this is a good story to have miy viewpoints shifting around. Well done!
delia cerrano chapter 28 . 9/2/2012
Progress! Especially with Tim laying it out the way he did on how Tony needed to act..that was great! Now I hope he will lay it out about Abby & her being spoiled and bratty to Tim!
DS2010 chapter 28 . 9/2/2012
Well typical Tony acting like a drunken ass. Glad tim saved his hide. Glad Tim and Gibbs came to an understand, now it is time to hit tony with a board had have him stop treating Tim so badly. I have a feeling Gibbs will slap him into a concussion.
ElSaTa chapter 27 . 8/25/2012
nice chapter.

Wonder "who" called TIm and expecting Gibbs? Or did Tony did this on purpose so he would have Tim to talk to!

hope to read more soon