Reviews for Betrayal
DS2010 chapter 29 . 10/1/2012
Glad to see Gibbs and Tony talk things out, sad that he things his relationship with Tony was a mistake.
Interesting conversation Tony and Tim had. Really wondering how long Tony will be able to keep his act together he really needs to grow up and face his inner demons and actions.
rosebud chapter 29 . 10/1/2012
Wow! You really hate Tony, don't you? I agree with the other reviewer who said McGee was sounding whiney. It's his way or the highway? Really? The teasing that Tony has done seems fairly normal (for the most part) and if McGee had such a problem with it he should have said something *years* ago. He has said a lot of things back at Tony that were much more hurtful, cutting, and personal than Tony has ever said to him so if McGee has such a problem with the things Tony has said/done then I think he should also be held responsible for his actions.

ElSaTa chapter 29 . 10/1/2012
wow TIm! nice "talking" to TOny. And Tony, before he really understands! do not understand him. wonder if he will really change and give the team an other chance.

please update soon
torontogirl12 chapter 29 . 10/1/2012
Great update. So glad they had that talk and maybe can now begin to get back to normal.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/21/2012
PLEASE! Hurry Back!

Lisa
trout1986 chapter 28 . 9/5/2012
Great Chapter
Gibbs reaction to the suggestion of a "safe word" made me smile.
Love Gibbs is having ALL of them doing more training.
Trout
None chapter 28 . 9/2/2012
Ok he is working things out with Gibbs. Working things out with Tony will take a long time. How about Ziva and Tim working on their relationship? They clearly care for each other a lot. With Gibbs and Tony breaking rule 12 they can clearly do the same. Both also clearly need a special person to love in their lives that won't betray them like they have had done so many times in the past.
ElSaTa chapter 28 . 9/2/2012
very great nice chapter. A good talk between TIm and Gibbs. Good that GIbbs is finally starting to act.

hope to read more soon.
MoonlightGypsy chapter 28 . 9/2/2012
Ok. I think...I'm finding McGee...a little whiney at this point. I dunno...it will be interesting to see if things go along the way he wants them too...if it's all realistic. Ribbing is kind of normal between guys in the workplace and it sounds like unless Tony kisses his a$$ he is still going to be unhappy. And what about the relationship between Tony and Gibbs? Seems pretty distant...
Tony drinking til he is sick seems a warning sign in itself no? Who is paying attention to that?
Hmmm...I dunno...this is a good story to have miy viewpoints shifting around. Well done!
delia cerrano chapter 28 . 9/2/2012
Progress! Especially with Tim laying it out the way he did on how Tony needed to act..that was great! Now I hope he will lay it out about Abby & her being spoiled and bratty to Tim!
DS2010 chapter 28 . 9/2/2012
Well typical Tony acting like a drunken ass. Glad tim saved his hide. Glad Tim and Gibbs came to an understand, now it is time to hit tony with a board had have him stop treating Tim so badly. I have a feeling Gibbs will slap him into a concussion.
ElSaTa chapter 27 . 8/25/2012
nice chapter.

Wonder "who" called TIm and expecting Gibbs? Or did Tony did this on purpose so he would have Tim to talk to!

hope to read more soon
DS2010 chapter 27 . 8/24/2012
oh boy wonder what Tony did now, I realize he is trying but he needs to try with tim. Wondering if Tim will rescue Tony or just call Gibbs or better yet, just leave him where he is.
delia cerrano chapter 27 . 8/24/2012
Next chapter should be REALLY interesting not that they aren't usually.
Yes how come they are calling Gibbs on Tim's phone. Tony has to talk to Tim but the conversation I am waiting for is between Tony & Gibbs...oh just Tim's talk with Abby, Tony, & Gibbs...just everybody...getting it all out there.
torontogirl12 chapter 27 . 8/24/2012