Reviews for Betrayal
fangirl36 chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
abby is such a nosey bitch sometimes plz dont make tim tell her anything
Gottahavemyncis chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
I've been struggling with something throughout this story, and I see that one of your other reviewers has stated it pretty plainly. I don't like this Tony or Gibbs at all, I don't like them together (normally have no problem with slash), I have no sympathy for either one of them, very little affection for Gibbs and absolutely none for Tony in this story. For once I'm not torn, I am actually hoping the end result will be Tim going on to better things.
Lidil chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Tony and Gibbs bother me.
Lidil chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
I really do not like this Tony and Gibbs.
ElSaTa chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
am really wondering HOW GIbbs and Tony will make it right. Am really starting to like Tony less and less. Selfcentric that is what Tony is.

Hope to read a next chapter real soon
Gottahavemyncis chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
Oh dear, I hope ShelbyLou will be well soon, she's had a rough time. Best wishes to her - and a very gentle hug.

Great chapter. I'm liking the Tony in this story less and less. Proud of Tim for stepping away from the situation, presumably to take a breath and think things through. I'm liking the Abby in this story more & more as she watches out for Tim and seemingly will take on Gibbs. Gibbs, don't know yet, we'll see what he does.
Lidil chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
..."What. Did. You. Do?"...

Spot on, Abby.

Spot on.

Good wishes coming your way, Shelbylou.

Take care, SK.
delia cerrano chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
This is a great story. Tony is still cold & rotten the way he still is trying to put McGee in the wrong - not understanding how Tim feels. I can't believe that Gibbs would pick Tony over Tim. Tony is a thug with a brain. Tim is a renaissance man (& has a soul). Can't wait for the next chapter.
Kai-2010 chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
I like it so far. poor McGee, at least he still has Ziva and Abby to trust. maybe that will be enough to keep him on the team. looking foreword to reading more!
Lidil chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
The deepest of betrayals.

Will Tim ever be able to return to NCIS?
prairiecitygirl chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Oh my. You certainly have set this up... The way you've portrayed these characters...

Having Tony as an egotistical jerk - "It's okay, I'm the one who's sorry. I don't mean to sound like I don't care about McGee. But if he screws this up for us, I'm never gonna forgive him." - wow. Amazing how Tony sees himself as blameless, or even a victim. You'll be getting lots of hate reviews from Tony lovers...

Having Gibbs as not really caring about Tim...not reigning in Tony at all with the verbal abuse. "Sadly, Gibbs would have to say that if he didn't know any better, that look on Tim's face last night flashed loud and clear that the long standing trust that his youngest agent had in him had been broken too." - gee, I wonder why?

This is an interesting take on the characters. Unfortunately, the way you've set it up, Tim will always be second best (or third, or fourth..). I'm curious what Tim will do - gotta admit part of me wants him to blackmail Tony and Gibbs with the threat of outing them, to make them submit a report to Vance detailing their harassment, even though that's not in Tim's character.

Looking forward to see how you continue this.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Wow, Tony must be the most selfish self-centered pr in the world in this story. Gibbs kind of sort of going through the motions of being concerned about Tim but sure enough, that doesn't last long. And yeah, Tim's trust in either of them - GONE. Like your desciption, ebbing away like the tide.
ElSaTa chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
hope to read a next chapter soon
Gottahavemyncis chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I want to SCREAM I'm so p'od at these 2. Trust trust trust, I trust you to make it right for Tim. Is drawing & quartering out of the question? Kidding. I think.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Ok, read this chapter the other day and have to say just the opening paragraphs make my blood boil on Tim's behalf. Gibbs can be such an A## and Tony is even worse. Kind of a surprise too since not your usual pairing - and not one I normally read. However, I trust you both and if you can stretch, so can I!
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »