Reviews for COTCHO:PM (Permanent Hiatus)
clown2107 chapter 28 . 5/1
Sad that you can not continue this magnificent story.
I wanted to see how Ash traps the regis or how he caught and made friends with an Elgyem and hoped as would be your view on the film of the genesect and to meet the 'other' Mewtwo (y) and even mega Evolve to the Mewtwo of Kanto in mega mewtwo x, it would have been intresante that to see like a mega mewtwo x fight against mega mewtwo y.
Definitely a real pity , but still a very good story, congratulations.
orca chapter 1 . 4/28
Please continue! this is awesome!
Yifto chapter 1 . 4/17
I liked your story. At first I was Bored and this seemed like an average uber ash getting all the pokemon and they are pretty decent to waste time. Even if they are pretty repetitive And tend to have crappy dialogue or kinda horrible plot and pace wise but I figure every dog should get their day right? And I was not disappointed you came at this from a new angle and just said; fuck it. I'm gonna catch all the Pokemon, make them badass and build my own Jurassic park on my private island... I can respect that. It's also fairly accurate for the first few runs through in each gen. I also checked out your author pages and we have the same fave pairings so I feel I would like your fairy tail fics should you be so inclined as to make one. I also feel that if we met in person we would get along fine due to our similar tastes in pairings and our shared interest in pairings(tottaly imagined saying those last few lines as Ron Swanson so they just came out)
nightfurydragon chapter 4 . 4/7
This was cool you just turn things around!
Mewtwo, Mew and the clones were captured by Ash. Can you help me? I made story with some pokemons in it wait until i post it to the fanfiction-net.
Kunal282402 chapter 28 . 4/6
when will next chapter come
Mechtogan chapter 26 . 2/20
you're a bug type specialist good point
Mechtogan chapter 24 . 2/19
i think a magikarp would be more unappealing to use in battle just my opinion
Mechtogan chapter 20 . 2/19
way to go ASH!
Mechtogan chapter 18 . 2/19
i agree kangaskhan is confusing
Mechtogan chapter 17 . 2/19
good
Mechtogan chapter 11 . 2/18
that was a good chap but those guys needed to get a mewtwo style ass whupping
Mechtogan chapter 10 . 2/18
no no no the ending was actually pretty good
Clow Angel chapter 10 . 1/27
I think you meant the word "humble". Sad to see this discontinued but it was interesting to read.
toumakamijou298 chapter 21 . 1/24
Ok this is a great chapter love how Zapdos,Moltres and Articuno build there trust in a adventure also love to read more of your stories keep it up this is a awesome story can't wait to read more
toumakamijou298 chapter 12 . 1/23
I like this story it's very good and like the changes you made Crystal Onix was a nice story keep it going
1,856 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »