Reviews for COTCHO:PM (Permanent Hiatus)
insaneOdin chapter 28 . 9/14
I still think that this story is the true original of all those others that are out there. Your world building is way better then those others. I really want to see this story continue.
Kurakuma chapter 28 . 8/25
I think this story was awesome while it lasted. It sucked me in to the point where I basically ignored my family for 24 hours just because I couldn't stop reading. Even though it has been put under permanent hiatus I want to thank you for the good read regardless, so thank you for the fun read, nya!
it izs really good
thanks for the story
SchaduwMaster chapter 28 . 8/18
I loved this story, but you do what you have to do man.
AlphaOmnisphere chapter 28 . 8/10
Best of luck with the reboot. I enjoyed this story to the fullest.
Typhlosionblaze1 chapter 6 . 8/2
I'm
Smokythebear chapter 28 . 8/2
Thank you for your contribution to the fandom anyways.
Mermaid's Magic chapter 1 . 7/28
At least the pokemon didn't land on the humans. Oh and what about The other people that were with Ash, Misty and Brock?
ob1292 chapter 16 . 7/25
I am confused I was certain that you said before that all the clones were female, but now you have some that are male?
Determined Savior chapter 28 . 7/25
You do what you think is best. While I am sad that is discontinued, I now look forward to your new story. Good luck Mr. Nateman.
The Richmaster chapter 28 . 7/24
It's a pity to see this go but I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with next.
Lloryn chapter 28 . 7/24
I wish you good luck on your new story, and I hope that it'll be something you will be happy with as well. If it will be as well written as this one (I am a picky reader and only follow stories that I feel are worth my time) then I would be happy to know when you have any chapters up and be happy to read them. There are remarkably little Pokemon stories out there that actually meet up to my standards (I'm not much of a fan of any overly shipping oriented stories with way to much romance, I a far more interested in the different kind of journeys our hero and his faithful Pikachu could go on and how much more he can grow etc.)

So again, good luck with your new story and I can't wait to read any progress in it :).
avidreader-everafter chapter 28 . 7/24
You will be missed
humza chapter 28 . 7/24
that is not fare when i visited this site this was the 1st story whitch i read. i waited for this story to ubdate and now you are saying that you will not write this story I will say this only one time don't do this. Write this story. pleas!
Jack905 chapter 28 . 7/24
Okay it was fun, hope this new one is good.
1,828 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »