Reviews for Ashes and Emeralds
tin-a-holic chapter 18 . 10/2/2014
Super cute story! I wish there was more, or that it was a little more padded because I enjoyed it so much. Thanks for sharing and posting! keep being creative!
tin-a-holic chapter 15 . 10/2/2014
Okay Sorry for mot commenting earlier but this story is fantastic. Seriously I just love the love you show Raw. People don't love him enough, always sending him away. This scene with Zero's take down so awesome. And the whole head thing soooo gruesome, and yet I love that you just described it using lord cockblocks pov.
Starviking chapter 18 . 9/19/2014
This is an EXCELLENT story. So many amazing things, I can't list tham all.

I like what you did with both the Queen being possessed and the daughter of Mombi. Was it a shout out to "Return to Oz" in that Amara is related to Mombi and does the funky head stuff?

The only con overall that comes to mind is Glitch doesn't get enough cool moments, but I can tell that both he and Ahamo suffer from "too many characters for the writer to keep track of so some fall by the wayside". It happens, so it's not that big an issue.
smithkeylena chapter 18 . 3/27/2014
This was a great story!
StarArrow chapter 18 . 3/18/2014
This story was so good. It did seem a little hurried in the last chapter, but it also felt like you had wrapped up all of the loose ends nicely. I also liked that Cain wasn't portrayed as an over-protective prude. He seemed more natural. It was very refreshing. Lovely story! Thank you for sharing it.
MaddAlice chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
A very lovely story, thank you taking the time to write this wonderful piece of fiction :)
Hilary Parker chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
Such a beautifully written, entertaining and moving story! I enjoyed every moment! THANK YOU!
DucksFlyTogether21 chapter 18 . 12/3/2012
This is such an amazing story! I loved every second!
Pryzeofsin chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
This makes me happy.
clicksqueak chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
This is my favorite Tin Man fic so far! Great work :)
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 18 . 9/9/2012
Okay, I am a little confused how the witch in Lavender didn't hear the prophecy and started taking steps to deal with it, but that's my only quibble. I'm glad there was a happy ending for Ozma and Alvis and our heroes.

Good luck on your next story.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/9/2012
Thank u soooooooooo much for a truly wonderful amazing story! I feel priviledged just to have been able to read it! The ending was perfect!
TheDuchessTab chapter 17 . 9/9/2012
What a great update! I'm both sad and excited for the next and last update!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 17 . 9/9/2012
Just something I noticed as your scenes are getting closer and closer to conclusion, you don't mention their traveling and they are getting across the O.Z. awfully quickly.

But ding dong the witch is gone!
PlayKate chapter 18 . 9/8/2012
Wonderful! Simply wonderful. Thank you for sharing your work. :)