Reviews for As Destiny Strikes
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
Yes, greedy me wants so much more of this. Thank you for such a WONDERRFUL fic . . . absolutely love, love, loved it!
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
I love that he was going to transfer to live there in Seattle . . . but, Bella and Alice had already discussed opening a Chicago office for their business . . . YAY! Oh and the 'other cousin' . . . looks like Alice may move to Chicago as well. GAH . . . I love this story so much and I've onky got the epi left . . . I want so very much more . . . sooooo greedy . . . that's me! *smiles mischievously*
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
I loved this, soooooo much. Him dropping to his knees and placing kisses all over her tummy . . . with tears in his eyes . . . GAH . . . big, fat swoony-sigh. Then, the way they said their ILY's. So good!
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
I somehow felt she was going there . . . when she told him to get a drink . . . and then told him she knew he was still sitting ther, forcing him to get said drink. I love that he immediately called the airline! You can really tell that they love each other through the beginning of this chapter . . . their texts were telling us so. Still loving this fic!
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Although the jetted tub was pretty hot, why not just get into the very middle of the bed and finish what they started? Then move to the tub for round two! hehehe I loved that she couldn't help laughing at him . . . I would've for sure. At least they did manage to get back to what they were doing and finished this time. Fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
That was so incredibly hot . . . and him falling of the bed . . . what the hell? So funny! Poor guy . . . I hope Bella doesn't laugh too hard. I certainly did.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
Ooooooh . . . things just started to get a whole lot hotter . . . she is just as smitten with him as he is with her. I was wondering where she was off to, when he kiss attacked her . . . it was to work . . . Alice's ring tone was funny!
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Top a/n, if you haven't got the Bree Tanner book yet, it was pretty good and worth reading. Now for my review: It's so cute how smitten he is with her. Wanting to be around her as often as possible. Bringing her and Alice back coffee's and Alice's little warning, yet being cool about it. Then him going up to her suite and pushing her back inside for the attack kiss . . . yum!
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
Their texts are fantastic! You give great banter ;) I love how he distracted her with the 'marry me' and then threw her for a loop with his 'good to know' . . . sigh.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
What a wonderful,thing for him to do, showing her around town. That gondola ride and the sunset . . . swoon. The nose and chin bump was funny. That kiss! Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Loved their texts to each other, they were so witty, flirty and fun. I hope he moves to Seattle to be not only closer to his best friend but, Bella as well. Really enjoying this story and how it's unfolding.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
These chapters are so fun to read . . . this kind of story is the kind I love most. The getting to know each other and the massive instant attraction. These two have pulled me in . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
Loved her thoughts of letting him know the girls don't have a name, but he could if he kept staring . . . very funny. Her last thought, 'This week just got infinitely more interesting.' . . . indeed.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Goodness . . . I freaking love Edward already . . . jeans, docs, white shirt and black leather jacket . . . swoon . . . GAH! His saying he didn't have time to have a relationship and James' response reminding him, when he found the right one he would make time. His response to seeing Bella for the first time . . . and accidentally on purpose checking out her rack . . . floved that she busted him for it. hehehe
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
You reached my heart with the movies they chose to watch . . . I love all of the Underworld's and all of the Blade's . . . fantastic choices to offset the romance and flowers! Love the friendship and the lifestyle these two lead so far . . . fun beginning.