Reviews for The Day The Girls Got Some
RoseLight chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Another of your endlessly quotable efforts. "But then the Russian showed up." You sum up so much feeling in such prosaic words. Then again there's "endlessly amused", "demented" and the image of "hot dogs-vs-champagne", so capturing our fascination with the exotic at that time. "The police could have him." So coolly dismissive. You bounce your readers from mood to mood so joyously and so effortlessly; your style is so instinctively polished. And finally, another memorable last line.
Avery1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Oooh, I sure wish I'd been there! Sigh. Those boys are a gift to secretaries everywhere-gorgeous AND respectful!
Avirra chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
The boys don't have to worry about blackmail. Nobody's going to get those images away from the ladies in order to use them. *l*
jkkitty1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Wow can I have one of those! Laughed and drooled over this one.
laurose chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Thank you for this nice fic. And the pictures that go with it.

The secreataries thank you, too.
MLaw chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Oh wow well done. You had my heart going pitter patter on this one with those visuals. I once did something like what Wanda did, faxed a photo of the (not so nice) boss wearing a woman's bikini...that his jilted girlfriend gave me for nefarious purposes. At least Wanda's intentions were good, though her efforts like mine, were well received. Thanks for an excellent story!