Reviews for Percy's Awkward Confession
Percabeth-is-Endless chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I'm grinning like crazy that was so cute I just cant asdfghjkl; :D
MaydayParade8123 chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
omfg
I remember that
rad cliff
actually laughing my ass off
ahahahahhahahahahha
anyways I loved Sexy Harry, hes amazing. :D
MaydayParade8123 chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
hEY EVERYONE GUESS WHAT IM THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO CALL HER GLOVE AND IM THE ONE WHO MADE IT UP S luff you glovey. your story is f a b.

may xx
dgss1 dylan chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
when is the sequel coming up
IVE BEEN WAITING AGES!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/10/2012
soooooooooooooooo much romance and chessey stuff but i LOVE IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
dylan chapter 17 . 6/7/2012
please can u start the sequeal now
canofsprites chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
i remember the lava kinda but then i thought i was crazy cuz i thought lava proof gloves ... help how was lava involved with kitchen duty lol
LtheNinja102 chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
... Not as funny as i expected...could be funnier...:)
LtheNinja102 chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
This is getting interesting... I LIKE IT!
LtheNinja102 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
hehehehehehehe...XP Athena...hehehe
LtheNinja102 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Hmmmmm...well then. That was...interesting...but very good!
Cassandra42899 chapter 16 . 5/17/2012
OMFG! I totaly loved it! This story is awesome cuz its all about Percy and Annabeth! I love it cuz its not very romantic in the book! KEEP WRITING!:)3

-Ur fan Cassie
drigdibleplumstealer99 chapter 17 . 5/14/2012
I thought "percys awkward confession" was that he was gay... :D
percabethlover10 chapter 17 . 5/12/2012
OMG! i luv the ending! YAY! fluff! rick r. never gave enough of that! i luved "i missed u"! scratch tat, im luvin' it right now! oh, and r u by any chance a 1Direction fan? cuz if u r, then u might have name Harry (yur caracter) after Harry Whathisface from 1D. even if u didn't do it on purpose, wsometimes we dotings subconciously. i know, im weird/strange/odd/socially awkward but, thats who i am! enough with my ramblings! th point is, i luved this story and they're should def. be a sequel! sorry for the suppa long review, but, as a wirter, i hate it when reviewers just review with 1 word and say th stroy was good. look at me, ramblin' on again.
HarryPotterPJODoctorWho chapter 17 . 5/4/2012
Yay, there's a sequel! Gonna, gonna, gonna, WATCH THE AVENGERS TODAY! Fank you for making a sequel. And have you seen the first chapter of the Mark of Athena yet?