Reviews for La Folle
Lowenweiss chapter 16 . 3/1
Another well written story.

Hope you update soon.
Tanya chapter 16 . 5/28/2014
This story is just SO great! You are very talented! Can't wait for more! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 5/18/2014
Any chance for an update on this?
taylor chapter 16 . 4/16/2014
omg! you have got to finish this! soon!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 16 . 12/14/2013
Omg! U updated! Yey! Yey! Omg! Hotch is realizing he is in love with emily! Yey! Finally! ABout time! Let's hope emily's gonna be back permanently in cm now! And the stalker is after emily's! Gibb's badass! Please update soon!
HPforever-after chapter 16 . 12/9/2013
Good Job
Guest chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
Wow, great story! I love your cross-over ones with NCIS! I imagine I can't be the only one who feels that way about your cross-over stories, so I think, if you wanted to, you could be making more of the cross-over aspect to get more people reading it who like both series, particularly since Gibbs is such an integral character here. But yeah, anyway, the whole thing is great, and I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter now.
Rugbygirrl chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
Damn Kramer interrupting... Well at least the lightbulb went off over Hotch's head about Emily!
ladybugsmomma chapter 16 . 12/4/2013
Gah, so close! Stupid Detective Kramer! I hope they catch this psycho! Keep up the great work!
Gerardfan chapter 16 . 12/4/2013
Still piqueing the interest. Looking forward to the next chapter. Good luck on the awards.
hp123456 chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
So happy for an update! Can't wait for more-thanks!
HotchRocks chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
Welcome back. It's been so long I had forgotten about this story. Was so glad to see an update. I still don't like this Kramer, but at least he is willing to listen to what the team and Gibbs have found out so far, and that something is bothering him about this case against Hotch. I can't wait to find out what Garcia and Mrs. Mundy found. Also glad that Hotch finally realizes he might be in love with Emily. And what Beth had planned for Emily was horrible. To kill her and let Hotch take the fall for it? Too twisted to think of if she had succeeded. I do wish, however, that Gibbs would cease with the remarks he makes to Hotch about how he handled the Doyle affair, and other things. And that remark about when you lose somebody and it's your fault, it stays with you. That was uncalled for. What happened to Haley will never leave Hotch. I also wonder who Emily said "Hi, honey," to on her cell? Even though I am not a Hotch/Prentiss shipper, I hope she chooses Aaron.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
Long time my friend. How are you?
I still don't like Kramer, even if he is giving a bit of space to them, he could of at least waited for them to kiss before he so rudely interrupted our fun. Shame on that man! Great chapter
AllieDJ chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
That was great. Update soon!
rmpcmfan chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
Good to see Hotch finally come to his senses where Emily is concerned. I like this more human side of him.