Reviews for I'll Still Be Loving You
AwesomeGoo chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
LOVE IT! Love the detail and MxM theme!
Erin Ebert chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Ah wow! Good job!
abdul chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
seriously that really touched my heart yo oh yess love is in the air yo
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
It was the best fanfiction I have read yet.
If you read it you whoud give it a 100%.
If you are a fan read it you will love it I'm not kidding it's so cute.
Ilovemordo chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I just wish that there was an episode where mordecai and Margaret would get married! :-D
Mordecai4ever chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Man, if only love could be that easy…
ashlii1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
this is sooo romantic it frikin gave me chills! ima mordecaiXmargaret fan and i really enjoyed it :]
The King Of Ownage chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
No offense but...TOTALLY UNREALISTIC

totally unrealistic but good )
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I liked seeing how the two first met and seeing the emotions unfurl from there! The love confession reminded me a bit of his dream about her in "Meat Your Maker" but more romantically inclined! Overall, a nice fluffy piece!
philinchio chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Yay, someone else has stepped up to the MxM plate! About damn time too. The RS fandom NEEDS more MxM love. D'aww...that was really sweet. I love that you portrayed Mordecai and Margaret's love for each other as a lasting and powerful bond, which is exactly what I think they will have.

Your writing is decent, but there were a lot of places where the wording and sentence structure was awkward and confusing, and I think you could have been a bit more descriptive with their relationship. Otherwise, not bad.

Even with the aforementioned issues this is still a really heartwarming little oneshot, and I hope this isn't the only MxM fic you write, because with a bit of writing improvement you have potential to make a really good story. Looking foward to other works ofyours in the future. :)

Best regards,

-Phillip
i chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Cute enough. The willingness to commit and start thinking of babies and marriage so quickly seems a bit out for a slacker type like Mordecai if I'm being honest

Something else from you with a bit more conflict and hesitance on the relationship, to give it some tension, would be a fun read