Reviews for Such a Fooled Heart
ImaniSechelles chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I like this a lot!
A2ID chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Hmm... I gotta give that a thought... Wally being something magical... A unicorn proably...
randommonkeyz998 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I saw that movie! It was my favorite and I watched it like hundreds of times! I loved the song dance baby dance (I'm not entirely sure thats the name of the song)

Just to make sure, the movie you're writing about is labyrinth right?
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
You know this is like the third Labyrinth reference I've seen in about two days? They're just sort of all converging together. With this it started with the Goblin King (which I didn't even connect to it), then she mentioned the bog and I thought to myself that it sounded like the Bog of Eternal Stench, and then it finally clicked when he mentioned that she made it through the labyrinth. I think I'm just tired tonight, cause I didn't catch it until then. Another awesome story though! (Now that I'm done with my Labyrinth rant...What? The movie is amazing...)
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
YOUR MOTHER WEARS COMBAT BOOT!

That was like the only thing that I could think of during that ending scene Hun.

Loved what you did with this prompt though, I would die to read more about this magickal world and see Arty punch out all of Jareth's bad dudes.

"NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING TRA LA LA?"

David Bowie makes me smile.

Anewho, I'm so happy you finished this. I remember you mentioning it before and I stoked you got it done. Arty was so in character and badass in this.

And is it just me or did it kinda feel like Wally got raped there for a second.

-loves-
pathtales chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
That's hysterical! That's my fave movie ever, just saying. David Bowie FTW
Dextra2 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Cool
monkkeyslut chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Oh god I kjdghsdhg\\

FUCJKMDFKJGHDKJG

I really love your Artemis and you writre THE BEST Artemis/Wally friendshippy fics! I'm really happy I didn't read this shippy babe because it was so so so awesome as a friendship fic UNF
AllBlueChaser chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Very cute and nicely written! Naughty Jareth!
winter's bones chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Ah-hah, the ending was cute. I also really enjoyed how the Goblin King (Hatter?) played on her wants for acceptance, and she resisted. That's always nice to see. Great job!