Reviews for Existentialism as a Darkstalker
Yayz! Bonus!
The Vault Wanderer chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Yay! Bonus chap! :D
Videogame and etc. Fan chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
Hey man, I sent you a message a while ago but you didn't respond. Long story short: I was laughing, no, loling because I was watching Big Bang theory, some show about to girls who live in New York as waitress while reading your story. I laughed at chp 10 the most since there's more humor in chapter then 1 episode of those two shows combined. There was still grammar/punctuation (whatever you want to call it) errors but since you'be been of the horse for a while, I sorta expected it since I eas in a bad sleepy mood. I sent you an e-mail a long time ago but I'm not sure if you recieved sense I still don't know how to send those things. Well? I don't know if I send correctly or not. Man, really enjoyed this after not reading any good stories since the last chapter. Hmmm, I wonder if I worded that right. Keep in touch.
The Vault Wanderer chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* Great ending:D!
altenativefuturefan27 chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
Dancing Queen
Look at me now
El Cantante
The Vault Wanderer chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Hi, I know I don't comment much, but I must say I loved this series alot:). I'm more of a Jon and Felicia fanfic kinda guy to be honest, but I really loved this series you made. I think it has a lot of potential, and I would love to see more of the series:).

Some things to say though, you should check for some grammar/spelling sometimes, because there are some mistakes (I make them too, but, yeah, just a heads up:)). I was also hoping some characters from the Darkstalkers game could make an appearance too (like, Jon Talbain, Aulbath, Felicia...maybe even Donovan?), but thats alright, I don't want to affect your story:).

I've kinda highlighted your story in my blog in DevientArt
journal/Gems-from-Fanfiction-PT-2-331986901
I hope you don't mind the free advertisement.
altenativefuturefan27 chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
update soon
altenativefuturefan27 chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Ahora biene el timeskip right?
altenativefuturefan27 chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
cuando sarah sabra q es adoptada and there will be another time skip
update soon
Videogame and etc. Fan chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
So I finally have my laptop again and somehow got internet so I'll be able to give reviews now since my phone for some reason doesn't allow me to make reviews but does let me PM... So still you astonish me with another great chapter and I still, not a lot though, see the same errors. Punctuation errors, I don't about grammar, and the switching of character roles. Other than that the story is amazing. Its easy to ignore the errors for I'm able to tell what your trying to tell the reader. Now if the read is an idiot or a person with little education or is not in a normal intelligence like for example: a 5-year old compared to a 10-year old, you have a problem but it's a problem that you shouldn't be worried about. Now enough about that. I like how you're adding a domino effect to the story over "the piece are falling into place" effect. Also how you connected the Talbian (lol the computer wants to spell check "Talbian" into "Taliban")series to this "Untitled" series. I will get started on the Alternate chapter I told you about but I don't know when because I believe I developed insomnia but then there's the thing that I like the night and get into my deep thinking. Anyways things are happening and I was very excited to read chp5. It's like a monthly treat for me that I always look forwards to even though life makes me forget about it. I hope many people read your stories for they're missing out and they don't even need to know about Darkstalkers to enjoy your stories, or so i believe, there's always the possibility of being wrong. I'll PM you later on this chapter. Keep in touch.
altenativefuturefan27 chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
This is a good story enserio muy tierna ten tierna q me hace llorar
altenativefuturefan27 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Carlos is a son of b#tch
stonebone44 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I like what you have written so far and how it is going. I also see the potential for another great story (not to say that what you have written so far wasnt great also). I guess my best idea for the title of this story could be called Sarah. But that is just a suggestion.
Videogame and etc. Fan chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
When I wake up, I check my email every morning to see if anything new has happened and there is was, I read 'chp.2 of Untitled' and I thought 'The fluffy has returned!' and I imediately clicked on the link to the 2nd chp of your awesomely epic story. I had a bit of trouble reading it because me dad put me to clean his car. So there I was entertained reading your 2nd chp while cleaning his car. I still thick the story should be titled 'Raising Fluffy' but Im pretty sure you'll come up with something better. I thought up of another title but I forgot. Also about the chp 9, I've been up for many nights since I finally graduated, I've been trying to recover my memory about it and also came up with the the idea of linking it to the 'Into Oblivion' story but I don't quite remeber how I linked it except for the small important part I came up for the link. Uhhhhhh I forgot what else. Keep in touch.