Reviews for What do you want to do?
I remember how annoyed I was by douchebag Castle of these episodes ... actually I still am ahahah
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
yeah i really like this one. it sucks that shes ready to commit to him just as hes pulling away. it happened in the end of season 2 as well...
Pop-2-more-buttons chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Trinxy, I absolutely loved this inner monologue. It isnt so much about thinking what she wants, it is about how she comes to the realisation what to do next, how her next move should be. Wonderfully written.
Shena chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Inner-monologues always fascinate me! I hope you write more of them.
kellz1pt5 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I really like this. I know you put it down as complete, but I'd love to have another chapter. Great job! You did capture Kate to a T in this.
lkwill39 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Wow! Love it! Hope you write more. I don't think I saw any mistakes. Great work!
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I like it Trinxy, but it sounds like your Beckett is reliving history from a very flat perspective. Does she realize she has been sending Castle a lot of signals that contradict all of this? She called Castle out on holding her hand, putting the breaks on it, she was downright nasty with Serena and Castle to the point he wanted to strange her, he embarrassed him in from of his daughter during the whole Sophia debacle,. That was really her lowest point in her treatment of him, and he was gracious throughout. She needs to remind herself that she hasn't been giving much back up until the bombing incident.
Prairie Song chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This is a very well written story.

Kate is very much in character. The conflict she has going on her mind with being irritated at Castle for pulling away and wanting him to be back with her and loving her is very real. She is showing that she is there for him even when he doesn't know it.

Nicely done! Hope to see more stories from you.
RickBeckett chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Trin ... great job with the story very well written.
andreamae24 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I so loved this. I feel like you captured her inner thoughts perfectly.
Madwine chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Awnnn! Really really good. So sweet. Loved it! :) 3
Dave-ck chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Nicely done, Trinx. You really captured Beckett's thoughts well. I feel... kind of enlightened a bit, after reading this. Thanks for sharing. :)
pananana chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Well done, Trinx, as I said earlier, this jells really well with the episode, and it is always wonderful to read of all the possible thoughts that could be going through out fav characters' heads. Wel done.