Reviews for Halfa
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I really loved the idea of this fic, very ingenious and complex. Great job!:-)
Passing Obsession chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
You, my friend, are a mad genius. :)
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I LOVE this theory!
It's very interesting!
Oh yes. I think that Danny's more powerful as a ghost than Vlad because he was exposed to more ectoplasmic energy than Vlad was.
El0ndon chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
YOU SIR ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! The way you made this amazing story was brilliant! I loved the fact that you made the ghost kind of insecure but only now admitting it.
BRILLIANT!
Quacked Lurker chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
NEETO!

I love this idea - human world haunts!
And only for true halfas.

(Since the cartoons never delve much into the Ghost Zone or the lairs of the known opponents, this is as a good explanation as any)
AND helps explain why Dark Dan had to fight the humans to get back to Amity Park.
C4 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
You should become an author that is an amazing theory about why they never leave amity unless they go hang around danny
SilverWolf01 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This was a very good theroy for a show and i would agree withbyou right there
Gentle-Valera-Fox chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Maybe it is only a theory, but it's an awesome one.
heather chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
very interesting theory. i like it.
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Cool. Me likey.
The Writer of Awesomeness chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This is just pure awesomeness! and this is coming from me the writer of it! I have to ask :
Can i use this idea in the dp story i'm writing? PM me for the answer that way ill c it immediately! its ok if u say no ill understand i don't like people using my ideas either...
Thanks a lot !, The writer of awesomeness!
andross the hedgehog chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I like it, kinda spooky if you ask me. It also makes it seem like Danny is the SUperman of Amity park. :P Good fic.
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Now this...is cool. Might be possible too. It certainly makes some kind of sense - like why it's only Amity Park with the big ghost issues.

-hands over platter- Magic tarts for you!
tangerinee chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Wow, I never thought of that! Great theory, I love it! I also like Danny secretly being more powerfull than Vlad
And I'd like to know what happened if Danny ever found out about...this :)
Mango Supreme chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this was awesome. love theories