Reviews for The Great Divide
Megs Little chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
this was a good story liked how you had Optimus and MEgs merge and had Megs feel Optimus' own pain too
PrimesSPARROW chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
this was rather good I believe this was how the movie should have ended with this type of ending
Ha-Hee Prime chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This made me cry. Man, the ending of DotM was depressing, wasn't it? I think you've really gotten to how broken they both are. And though it was very sad, it felt more real not to have a "happy ending" here. Faved.
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Beautiful. Thank you for writing it. Thank you for going with the book ending, the first part left me aching for their truce. And... no happy ending. Sad, but very well done. Maybe they truly don't deserve it.

But... hm, may I ask what the Matrix thinks about them being separated again? May I ask how Megatron hopes to rebuild Cybertron without it and its bearer? Megatron has always been the one who tries to reach his daring goals, but he failed more often than not. Optimus was busy thwarting him, he was good at thwarting him, but he didn't succeed in much else. I can't recall too much on-screen cooperation between the two of them, but their success rate is WAY much higher then.

I just hope that they will become worthy of each other sometime. They belong to a dying race, yes, but they live for millions of years, so maybe they will live long enough for that.

*is sad at the hapless ending, but loves it with her whole spark*

Thank you for writing it!