Reviews for Memories
Aww...8_(

Kekeke the ending.

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
A Scribbler chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
You really make the characters seem real with your writting. And even as kdis you kept them in character, Yakko is an awesome big brother and it just becomes more evident in this story, great job XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
;A; Do NOT read the first part of this while listening to Linkin Park's "Powerless". It fits TOO well.

Also, I'm lying a bit. I have an account, I'm just undercover right now. :P

Off to read chapter 2! (Also, I read Break Down and the sequel. ME GUSTA)
SideshowJazz1 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Love it! Beautiful.
Theres boloney in our slacks chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Cute, and very well-done for something taken off of a crappy (well, in my opinion) movie a stupid summary. But man, this really is cute. The idea of the Warners when they were younger is adorable. Look, I really mean this: I love it. (And LOL, one of the only Warner-ish moments in that movie, "Salad Bar" instead of "Salazar" or whatever his name is) :)
frumouttamimind chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Bravo! Bravo!

This makes up for WW ending, which was obviously rushed (Spielberg had obviously lost interest in American Toons and was casting his eye on European toons and Jamie Kellner was being stingy while he cancelled all of Spielberg's stuff).

They really did rush the end with everybody getting a happy ending (Mindy turns out not to be Autistic, Buttons doesn't get punished, Pinky & Pharnewton live happily ever after, Brain is still plotting, yadda yadda. They never mentioned those obnoxious hippos Flavio & Maurita, who were arrested for printing counterfeit money and for tax fraud and who are now spending an eternity imprisoned in a faraway zoo *whistles innocently*

As for the Warners' reaction to their birth certificates, Yakko's reaction was way too smug and the other two were very calm about it as in "Oh, how nice!" This followed by kicking out Salad Bar and putting themselves on the thrown and the awful song. :/

And, Hellllooooo scriptwriters! What about that illness/operation of Dot's? If all she needed was a cosmetic beauty mark, what the hell was all that coughing about? Was she practicing her acting lessons throughout the movie? A better answer is she just happened to have caught a very bad cold-so there! :-

But I digr...COUGH! COUGH! AHEM!

So yeah! WW is a nightmare of a mess of a movie that is a Fanfic writer's dream come true when it comes to missing bits and pieces (A LOTTA bits & pieces) and you did a faboo job as usual!

And I can't wait for your next one! :D
weirdsib chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Wonderful little story, and I was glad to read it. You really did capture the emotion, and it worked out perfectly. Nice job, and I can't wait for your next story!
frumouttamimind chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
If this was the movie, Yakko would've dropped the groceries on the Mime's foot. Afterwards the Mime would've handed him imaginary groceries and Yakko would've kicked him in the shin (Poor Mime don't get no breaks, do he?) ;p

I guess this chapter explains (for WW) Yakko's acerbic verbal attitude?

I don't really buy the idea that the King just simply died of natural causes. I suspect he was poisoned. Remember that throwaway remark Salazar made after the Warners escaped getting shot? "I should have gotten rid of them early on just like I did their parents!"

And then again, I hope somebody (maybe even you) gets inspiration from this for a story that maybe-just maybe-The Queen is still alive and either being kept a prisoner somewhere or was forced to run off and go into exile somewhere-and a future story tells of how the Warners are reunited with her.

*sighs* I used to be a member of "Please Please PLEASE Get a Life"-I even had a help parter I could call on if I started to weaken. Alas, my help partner caved in and had a nervous breakdown and was taken away to a nice place. Last I heard they were singing all the letters in the English language. Me? I quit PPPGAL and have returned to all fandoms(like Animaniacs) spouting useless info to people who stare at me with glassy eyes. At least here at I feel very much at home ;P

But I digress (Which I do a lot:- )

Anyhoo-so far Faboo! Can't wait for Saturday's conclusion!
Animanizanny chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
I love everything about this despite the fact that I practically broke down when I read the ending. No. Not despite. BECAUSE I nearly broke down.

I love your writing and I adore the theme of this fic even if it isn't too long. I love it sooo much. Wakko's Wish should have been written by you. Simple as that:D
weirdsib chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
This was beautiful. The emotion you portray was so very well written. I can't wait for part three. Keep up the good work!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Exllcent and moving fic here
weirdsib chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This was beautiful, tragic, and very well written. There were a few typos, but very few. You great story telling masks that. I can't wait for part 2, and I'm even more anxious for part three. Great work, and keep writing!
xBrianna123x chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I love this! Your writing is amazing and i really like the stories about the siblings before Wakko's Wish. Keep up the good work; can't wait for part 2! :)
Animanizanny chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Utterly beautiful.I am so moved I have no choice but to wait for the next are so genius I may maybe both.I love it!
frumouttamimind chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Welcome back! :)

Oh I like this idea! It sorta answers what to me was one of the many plot holes of WW(I don't think the writers or Spielberg were paying attention. Did they think we were that dumb?)...That quickie pic of the Warners as youngsters with their parents-Of all three sibs, Yakko should have memories their past _AND_ their parents (was the story he told Dot supposedly imaginary? That doesn't gel)...and not only that, he should remember King Salazar.(And wasn't wasn't that guard supposed to say "Hey Man!" every other sentence? ;p )

I love it! Can't wait for part 2! WHOO HOO!