Reviews for Tell Me It's Not True
Royalistic chapter 1 . 4/8
Oh I love this! Beautifully, sensitively written, and can really picture this happening.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
(I will probably be reviewing most of your Fanfic's so be prepared:) though you probably don't write any more I like to review and your stories are fab to do just that!)

Yet again another wonderful one shot, well written. Though it was a short piece it still had a lot of depth to it. Making you feel like you were reading more, but still straight to the point.

"She lips quivered, the hold her trembling fingers had on the wood-rimmed window tightened."

I'm not pointing out the mistake in this line (we all make them) but I just thought this was a perfect example of how great your writing really is. I love to read fanfics and review them, I pretty hopeless at the writing part though. For some reason this line stood out for me, thought not a long line the description in it was great. You may think I'm a touch mad fixating on this one line but it shows the detail you put into your writing.

If I was to describe that I would of put something like "she shook the hold she had on the window tightened" which I think is still great, but it is funny how the slightest detailed can make it look and read so much better.

I'll stop on that now as I probably wore to much on it, I hope it made some sort if sense to you. (I can go on a bit sometimes!)

The one shot was great and I loved reading it.
Flick1138 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is amazingly written, heartfelt and so emotional. My heart was breaking for Jill and the further I read the closer I was to tears. You've captured Jill's emotions perfectly and every moment was believable, as if it were part of the show. Awesome dude!
Jessie Marsh chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
simply love it.

the title just sums up what i was thinking as it happened as well!

the little things that she remembers are just spot on, in that moment... love it.

Jessie xx