Reviews for Fading Echoes
Toaofwriting chapter 35 . 4/18/2013
Great chapter, as usual. Could you do one about how he's confused about the three Clara/Oswins, and it's always ticking away at the back of his head?
MayFairy chapter 35 . 4/6/2013
Great little Clara thing there...I do love her so much. :)
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Ah how Doctor Who breaks my heart. And yet, I continue to watch it anyway, and I read the fics as well...
earth17 chapter 34 . 1/19/2013
Brilliant. So sad as well. Are you going to do a chapter about The snowmen episode. I'd love to read about Clara.
CarpAreNotFriendly chapter 34 . 1/19/2013
wow, this was amazing, it had me in tears, i loved it
MayFairy chapter 34 . 1/15/2013
THIS IS NOT OKAY IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM JUST NO

*ugly sobbing*

Beautiful but heartbreaking... :'(
MayFairy chapter 33 . 12/31/2012
Awww, this was sweet. I love how her character does develop like that, from the girl who never wanted to stop travelling and grow up to the woman who would always choose Rory and her life with him first. :)
Guest chapter 33 . 12/31/2012
Nice one! Could u do a River meets Clara Oswin chapter? That would be interesting!
CarpAreNotFriendly chapter 33 . 12/31/2012
Wow, these make me want to cry, why don't you do one where he goes and visits Sarah Jane? i don't know if it would work, but these are phenomenal :)
CarpAreNotFriendly chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
wow, i love this chapter
MayFairy chapter 32 . 12/16/2012
This was so heartbreakingly sad! Poor Doctor, he needs a hug again. But beautifully written, so good job! :)
GRock87 chapter 32 . 12/16/2012
Don't mind me, I'm just over here slowly dying in a corner.
Mosgem chapter 31 . 12/10/2012
So good
Karatek chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
Aww! I've seen so many of these... But they all make me want to curl up on my bed and sob. This was so good! I hope they show it in an episode...
MayFairy chapter 30 . 10/28/2012