Reviews for The Tales of Recline the Berthformer
Phoenix51 chapter 15 . 12/14/2013
An overloading city...HOLY CRAP!
Great chapter, thanks for the update!
Phoenix51 chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Metroplex: the often overlooked autobot.
Great chapter, glad to see you back!
Ayngel chapter 15 . 12/14/2013
I look forward to seeing what they turn up :)

Love the ending!
Ayngel chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Helping Metroplex to get in touch with his feelings and rediscover his memories and self is so cool!
electro moonlight chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
love it cant wait for more
Guest chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
Can't wait for more :D
Khysani Myrical chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
peacewish chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
Loved catching up on the Adventures of Recline the Berthformer, the hippie who made love and not war. I know you're nose-deep in the troubles of RL, but I'm sure you'll come back to this someday. If nothing else, I demand more awesome blackmailer Soundwave extraordinaire, and to see what he'll do with the little message in a bottle that he found after the battle.
peacewish chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
I absolutely adored your characterization of Soundwave in every way, even if he wasn't a main character. Ruthless miner of information, grand dealer of blackmail, tips, and favors... he truly is the power behind the throne. Megatron should be GRATEFUL for his built-in loyalty.
peacewish chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Aw, Breakdown. Does someone need a hug?
peacewish chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Aw, sad but sweet too. I must admit, you're making a much more interesting character out of the berthformer than I had thought possible. It's making me wonder what kind of effect he would have on some Decepticons.
peacewish chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Wahh, now I'm jealous and I want a berthformer for my room too. That lie-down sounded exquisite! Tempurpedic, eat your heart out. And I hope that entire session was recorded so Jazz can watch later.
Acteon Carolsfeld chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
This story - wow! I don’t know what I was expecting when I’d clicked it, perhaps a light read before heading to bed, since the summary sounded so witty and cute, but that heading to bed ended up not happening until a couple of hours later, when it was about 3 in the morning, haha! However, I’m not complaining at all. I’m very happy to have found this gem.

I don’t even know where to start. Such is the norm whenever I try to leave a review for a story I really enjoyed reading. I’m not satisfied with only jotting down a few words either, so this will probably be a little long. Hopefully I’ll be articulate enough for my appreciation for this wonderful story to come through.

Recline is such a wonderful OC. I don’t read a lot of OC stories, but the way you’ve written him just makes him such an attractive character. And by “attractive” I don’t mean, you know, the hottest aft on this side of the galaxy, though I’m sure he’s quite the looker. What I mean is that he’s just so -lovable-. One can really sense your fondness for him through your words, because it comes through so naturally, and that makes everyone else grow a softspot for him too. I certainly did while reading this story.

To be honest, I don’t even know how to begin to talk about Recline. He’s such a great character. There’s also something about him, something I find difficult to pinpoint with a word, that is just so…

Hmm…

It’s like he has the same effect on the reader as he has on those who recharge with him. It’s a really neat feeling, and huge props for achieving that, by the way. I’m still amazed. However, that is not quite what I wanted to talk about.

I haven’t had the time to check out your other stories, so I can’t say if it’s your writing style or it’s just this specific story due to its topic or protagonist, but your story feels very -warm-. Perhaps it’s because Recline is so accepting, and that he embraces every part of everyone. Or perhaps it’s how he’s completely unafraid to delve into the tenderer, softer places of others. Whatever it is, it’s so reassuring, so all-around comforting to read, that it just wraps over and cradles the coldest little grit in your gut until it feels better again, even if by only a little degree.

I must admit, it’s been a few days since I’d read this story. I just didn’t have the time to sit down and work out what I wanted to say. Forgive me for not praising you on everything I love about this story as I should. It’s just that Recline kind of took over. I’ve been thinking a lot about what it is that endears him so much to me for the past little while.

He’s so wonderful. He really is. Thank you for creating such a magical character. He’s so unique, and I don’t think I’ll ever see another character like him in the fandom. -You- are magical as well, for bringing him to life. I’ll have to thank that futon mattress too. It must be super comfy to sleep on to inspire such a character! ;)

Ps: Sorry if the length of this thing is a bit intimidating. I tend to gush when I find a story I really love. XD
yamiishot chapter 13 . 12/12/2012
Awww :3 Thats all I can say.
JenEvan chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
The description in the first part makes a very beautiful mental image - I can imagine the ambient environment, shining with various hues of starlight, all created by the facets of lights from both their sparks. Makes the scene even sweeter :)
Reading to the last part, I'm really anticipating the story about the Protectobots' 'past memories', and the relation to Metroplex :)