Reviews for The Tales of Recline the Berthformer
Songbird's Spirit chapter 15 . 2/26
Oh man, I do very much miss this story. Recline and his story are absolutely wonderful.
MistOverMoon chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Additionally, I would like to add that I am eternally pleased you answered the question Spike posed in the first chapter, whether Recline recharges as a bed or on a bed. I completely broke down laughing at that XD
MistOverMoon chapter 15 . 7/14/2016
I laughed at the concept before I started reading. Now I'm completely in love with a bed XD Recline is a really well written character, and I love his intersections with First Aid. Absolutely adore this fic!
Phoenix51 chapter 15 . 12/14/2013
An overloading city...HOLY CRAP!
Great chapter, thanks for the update!
Phoenix51 chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Metroplex: the often overlooked autobot.
Great chapter, glad to see you back!
Ayngel chapter 15 . 12/14/2013
I look forward to seeing what they turn up :)

Love the ending!
Ayngel chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Helping Metroplex to get in touch with his feelings and rediscover his memories and self is so cool!
electro moonlight chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
love it cant wait for more
Guest chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
Can't wait for more :D
Khysani Myrical chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
peacewish chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
Loved catching up on the Adventures of Recline the Berthformer, the hippie who made love and not war. I know you're nose-deep in the troubles of RL, but I'm sure you'll come back to this someday. If nothing else, I demand more awesome blackmailer Soundwave extraordinaire, and to see what he'll do with the little message in a bottle that he found after the battle.
peacewish chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
I absolutely adored your characterization of Soundwave in every way, even if he wasn't a main character. Ruthless miner of information, grand dealer of blackmail, tips, and favors... he truly is the power behind the throne. Megatron should be GRATEFUL for his built-in loyalty.
peacewish chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Aw, Breakdown. Does someone need a hug?
peacewish chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Aw, sad but sweet too. I must admit, you're making a much more interesting character out of the berthformer than I had thought possible. It's making me wonder what kind of effect he would have on some Decepticons.
peacewish chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Wahh, now I'm jealous and I want a berthformer for my room too. That lie-down sounded exquisite! Tempurpedic, eat your heart out. And I hope that entire session was recorded so Jazz can watch later.