Reviews for Prey to the Dark
LitEnthused chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I have really enjoyed this story. It looks like you may have abandoned it but I really wish you would finish it. It is a very well thought out story. The wendigo is a very unique character.
leyapearl chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
Glad to see Brian is doing better, but it really looks like Daniel is trying to get himself in the next bed over from his brother. Uh-oh.
kelco chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
Good chapter! Thanks so much for the update. I hope RL lets you continue. I am anxious to see if Daniel sneaks off and gets himself into trouble with that creature.
Vinsmouse chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
Nice to see a new chapter and as usual it's a good one. :D Glad the voice of reason, aka Crane, could get through to Daniel. If it really is a wendigo those boys don't need to go after it. Looking forward to more.
PKatt19 chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
Glad to see you're back! Leave it to Crane to show Daniel a little perspective, great job!
zekeschance chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
Yay, Bobby's on the job! It's weird having Bobby be about Adam's age but of course he would have to be! Great story!
sammygirl1963 chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
Glad Brian heard what Daniel said, it might just be the thing to keep the hot headed teen from going out there in the woods on his own. Let Bobby handle the dangerous creature, Brian is the one who needs his brothers around him!

Definitely looking forward to more of you wonderful story!
sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
Uh oh, Looks like things could get interesting between Daniel and Bobby. I just hope Daniel doesn't go after that creature by himself.
sammygirl1963 chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
So then Ed has some knowledge of the Supernatural world as well. I'm glad he's going to leave things to Bobby where the wendigo is concerned. And I'm glad Brian is getting some relief from the pain with the meds he Is on.
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
OMG, I can't believe you actually tied Supernatural into this shop. What a freaking awesome idea. I thought 0ut was crazy of me to think a creature from Supernatural had invaded the boys farm. oh...now I really can't wait to see if bobby shows up and where yu go from here!
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
You know, if I didn't know better, I would say that is a Supernatural creature out there in those woods, But then I am probably way off base. (Supernatural is another favorite show of mine...get my penname from being a Sam girl LOL).
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Oh no, the heaviness Brian is feeling in his leg doesn't sound good. Could that be a life threatening problem? Can't wait to find out. (Guess you an tell Brian is my favorite of the brothers huh?)
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
Whew, at least Brian is out of there now and headed for help...but jut what did he see in the trees? I don't like the sound of this creature or animal or whatever the thing is!
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
YAY, at least Daniel has backup for whatever is out there now should it attack again. I do hope that the help gets there soon, Brian is in a really bad way.
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Atleast help is now on the way. But you definitely have me concerned about what it is in the woods out there with Daniel and Brian...and just how dangerous is it?