Reviews for Worst Case Scenario
Bella chapter 20 . 7/1
So Manta! Well he might have been even more evil to Kaldur, who knows? Good job though
753398445a chapter 6 . 5/24
Well. That author's note is retroactively in poor taste.
hi09 chapter 74 . 12/27/2016
OMG SO GOOD! took me two days and u already posted this a while ago so i didn't know if i should review or not earlier but i wanted to say that this story was awesome! It is not only the LONGEST story i've read but also the first Young Justice one. I'm still looking for a "Team members captured and hurt" story that is floating around in my mind but this story will do. Any other story recommendations/story writing tips? (i cant describe a scene for the life of me so that type of advice would be the most appreciated)
SunSunTheRebirth chapter 10 . 12/23/2016
Sorry but I have to point out that Robin was born in Romania and Wallys parents live in blue valley so I'm pretty sure he would have been born there. Still a great story thought! :)
Guest chapter 69 . 11/23/2016
Oouuh, badass!
Masterninja999 chapter 6 . 11/10/2016
If you kill Wally, I will look for you, I will find you...

AND I WILL KILL YOU!
Dratias chapter 74 . 10/13/2016
THIS WAS INCREDIBLE! OMF.

Best. YJ. Fic. EVER.
CloakedDragonWing3721 chapter 10 . 8/28/2016
You said you made up Zatanna's birthplace and I'm not entirely sure but I think she was born in LA. I know that she traveled around the US with her dad a lot, as their cover is a traveling (and pretty famous) magic show. Gotta love B:TAS!
FadeWrites chapter 74 . 7/26/2016
Very interesting story! I was very amused whenever Rocket was involved because:

Your Rocket: terrified of Batman, wants to make a good first impression.
Canon Rocket: Threatens Batman the first time she meets him. Taunts him. Insults his costume and cape.

Your Rocket: A lil worried being on the Team, scared of Boy Wonder yelling at her,
Canon Rocket: Hella overconfident in her abilities. Thinks she's some hot shit. Trusts her belt to protect her from literally everything except fire or electricity.

But either way, I enjoyed spending my night reading this story (on a night before I work, fml. Look what you've done). I look forward to checking out Madhouse!~
Guest chapter 45 . 7/25/2016
Guest chapter 28 . 7/25/2016
...
nadabloom.dew chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
great story so far, can't wait to see what's next! but I just want to note that I am pretty sure the words Lex uses on Kon are Red Son not Red Sun. But it's been a while since I read the old TT comics so yeah. I could be wrong but give it a check anyways.
AlphaHelix12 chapter 30 . 4/17/2016
I'd love to spend a night at your house. Also, I loved it.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/17/2016
Aww. He hasn't seen her common form?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Klarion is just as insane. And he is a lord of chaos