Reviews for Worst Case Scenario
kage kitsune no yami chapter 74 . 7/14/2015
Holy...that was fan-freakin'-tastic. Like, wow, that was so damn good. Had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I'm so glad I finally sat down to read this :D
Guest chapter 74 . 3/7/2015
Please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please
Update!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 74 . 3/1/2015
Interesting story. Nice one and complicated situation.
RedScotch444 chapter 11 . 1/28/2015
D:
RedScotch444 chapter 7 . 1/28/2015
Robin x Batgirl? Please...PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ pretty please?
RedScotch444 chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
Amazing chapter! Loved the detail and the suspense!
RedScotch444 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Great start!
ArtemisBAMF1218 chapter 74 . 11/18/2014
Sorry, guest was me. I don't know why it didn't accept my name.
Re looked this over (for the 17th time!) I also liked the part where Artemis kisses Wally instead of kneeing him in the groin. If only we could have heard those thoughts during Auld Aquatience.
Please update!
Guest chapter 74 . 11/1/2014
Ok confession time. I saw your fic lots of times, and truthfully seeing the AU I ignored it to be a horribly written fan girl fic based on normal life instead of the super awesome heroes (bad experience with another story I'll never forget). I also thought it was from the villeins point of view.
I'm so glad to be wrong. I'm sorry I thought it was bad in the first place. I'm wrong. I'm wrong. I bow to your writing expertise.
Fav line:"Guys!" shouted Rocket, stamping her foot again. "It doesn't matter! We need to find the others, get this girl some help and then there's still the actual mission to do! Now how is this conversation helping us do any of that?"
(Yeah you officially made Rocket one of my fav characters)
Fav scene: Where Aqualad finds out that Black Manta is his father.
Fav fight:Kid Flash vs Tigresses (He knew had to push all her buttons!)
Yeah, I really can't wait for Madhouse. Can't you give any spoilers? Please!
ShadowCatAlex chapter 74 . 10/30/2014
Congrats on (finally) finishing WCS! It's been a pretty incredible, albeit long, ride. But HUGE KUDOS for actually sticking with it for so long! I've run into a lot of fics that just never get finished.

You probably get this a lot, but your plot twists are AMAZING! I've never read a fic with so many, with each one just as shocking as the last. You've got one beautiful, evil brain. On top of that, your characterization is perfect. You also managed to utilize every single character, which is a pretty rare skill around here.

And at your request, some favorites:

Favorite Quote - It's pretty hard to determine a favorite quote for a fic that's been going on for so long, but it was probably something Robin or KF said.

Scene: Not-Artemis revealing her betrayal to the team was great (I was so angry at the time). It was a very villainous scene. Betrayal's a favorite of mine.

Fight: I really enjoyed the fight with Robin and Psimon (and Psimon-possessed Rocket). Robin's my favorite, and you delved into his background, which I loved a lot. You also showed his mental strength which I also kind of loved.

To conclude: this story was super rad, and I'm definitely looking forward to future installments and other works from you!
Reality Rejection Service chapter 74 . 10/28/2014
Okay. Now that it is all over, here is my review:

Damn, you're good.

The suspense was killer. You stayed true to the cartoon, and it was thus very easy to see this all unfold in my head.

I'm interested to see where you will go with Power Girl (or who I assume that is).

I shall see you... in the madhouse.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 74 . 10/28/2014
Already said a lot of what I think about your story before, but I will say again, this is fantastic.
Special notes for the end though:
-having the Calculator guy look like he was planning for the Light losing and providing all the info the League would need to take this cabal down made it look like we were facing a solid happy conclusion; therefore your actual ending was an even more delightful plot twist with hooks for future great stories!
-more reminiscent of season 2 ending in that it looks like the Light has taken a serious blow, but is already regrouping with ominous implications for the future (and lots of code names to keep us on edge)
-nice Supermartian twist, with M'gann still unable to reveal her secret. Ready to see where that leads!
-Spitfire!
-clones and dimensional clone issues, especially since it looks like there may be THREE Psimons. Lovely :-( Makes sense since he is a signficant villain though

Looking back though, what I really like about this story is your intricite plot twists, combined with a very believable storyline. Many thanks and waiting for more (and glad you were delayed, this came out on a downer day, so cheered me right up!)
ArtemisBAMF1218 chapter 74 . 10/28/2014
I know I'm a little late to the gam, but I finally got around to reading this story! A-mazing!
I never been so confused, excited, confused, upset, and got blown in the face by bad-ass over a story ever!
Rocket has becoming my favorite character and you just confirmed it. I just wish they continued the show so that they would show Noble and Amistad from the comics. Love the little details you added like Clustrophobia. For some reason I imagined that she would not like being gagged because it reminded her of something else, but whatever.
So back to your story. God, god, god. Is it going to cross-over to S2? and that has to be Supergirl right? Love the little background info, it's so professional writer.
Madhouse! Madhouse! Ay yi yi yi!
Oh pls can't wait to see what's next!
A few things you don't have to do, but I would love to see.
Hawkwoman (Justice League/Justice League Unlimited "Less talking more hitting!")
Superboy/Artemis team-up (Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters style)
Anyway, when do you update, and how fast can you go. I will be practically checking every study hall during school!
Please keep it up!
I'll be waiting
Fives32 chapter 74 . 10/28/2014
Aww...but familial executions are the best execution. Okay. I'll cut a deal here. Do the same thing. But the the Evil Artemis (Revive her mother if you must. We have the technology.) And I AM expecting a death-via-thermite-white-phosphorus-and-napalm for Miss Martian.
Brightpath2 chapter 74 . 10/28/2014
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Wow. You are amazing.
My favorite quote was actually the same one as yours (go Black Canary!)
My favorite scene was actually in Running on Fumes, where Rob and Wally are all alone and running out of steam but still going at it.
My favorite fight was definitely Wally and Rob versus Cheshire and Tigress because that was just AWESOME.
And my favorite moment was the Tigress reveal because I KNEW that Artemis wasn't evil and was just waiting to be proved right and you did it so well and it made me happy .

This is an incredible story! I'm really glad that I found it, and that you continued it and completed it. So excited (and worried) for the sequel!
And the presence of Supergirl is rather concerning.

Teen Titans is amazing. Teen Titans Go! is not amazing. Apparently they plan to have the Team go and lecture the Titans on being better superheroes in an episode XD Still don't get how it works because Beast Boy and the fact that Richard Grayson is Robin in Teen Titans. But oh well.
This was a really good story.