Reviews for A Quiet Year at Hogwarts?
guest chapter 20 . 7/4/2015
I loved the talk between Ron and Lily.
guest chapter 19 . 7/4/2015
Boy Dorea was being really mean to Hermione. I wonder why she didn't treat Hermione like that at the New Year party. I love how affectionate Ron and Hermione are with each other, even in front of their parents.
guest chapter 18 . 7/4/2015
Wow sleeping together already, they are lucky the twins missed them. Oliver confronting the twins was funny.
guest chapter 17 . 7/2/2015
Yes Harry got the cup and Ron beat Dumbledore in chess the guys had an awesome week.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2015
Ron won that was so awesome! It was nice to see someone showcase one of Ron's many talents. I am happy to see that his whole family supported him, that was something that was missed in most of they books. I am happy that he is appreciated by his friends and family in this fic.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2015
I love Ron and Hermione in this fic they are so sweet together. Well Hermione has one more year to wait until she can date Ron, do you think she will hold out till then or will they be an official couple by her thirteenth birthday. Will Ron get to play in a qudditch match. I hope Harry finds a girl that is not Ginny. I love that we do not have much of her in this fic. I love Harry's sister though.
chemrunner57 chapter 20 . 1/21/2015
Would love to see this finished... good story.
heronlove chapter 20 . 3/10/2014
That was a great chapter. I have been waiting for this chapter update for so long. I loved reading about Ron's summer without his friends. I loved how he explained electricity to Ginny. I loved how Ron and Hermione said good bye. It was so cute he didn't want to let her go.I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/20/2014
heronlove chapter 19 . 10/10/2013
EEEEEEEEEEE! I knew that Dorea would do something to Hermione, I read about the look in her eyes.. I liked that Hermione is fine with being on a broom and can join in the match. I even like Ginny in this chapter and that is hard for me to say. I loved Ron's and Hermione's talk at the Burrow. It was so cute that Ron hugged Hermione like all the other husbands did with their wives.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
I wish when my birthday comes around someone will be as sweet as Ron was when he made that chocolate frog card
Belgrath chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
Yay a sequal
heronlove chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
Aaaaawwwww Ron and Hermione falling to sleep together was so cute. Ha, Ha the twins spiked the punch. Oliver was funny when he kicked the twins awake. I am so happy that they passed their exams. I am so happy that they have so many friends. I will be waiting for the summer and the next year.

I love your fics and will always support what you write.
Phia4027 chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
I just found your fanfics recently- & I'm kinda wondering when you'll update, because I think I'm in love with your writing. PLEASE UPDATE SOON :)
Joshua Primrose chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
I don't usually review until I've caught up with the postings, but I just want to say I love the difference in the dynamic between Harry and Ron without Voldemort... Voldemorting. Having Ron visit him often and Harry being surrounded by family actually seems to have made Ron the one in charge. Yay for Ron!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »