Reviews for A Quiet Year at Hogwarts?
heronlove chapter 20 . 3/10
That was a great chapter. I have been waiting for this chapter update for so long. I loved reading about Ron's summer without his friends. I loved how he explained electricity to Ginny. I loved how Ron and Hermione said good bye. It was so cute he didn't want to let her go.I can't wait for the next chapter.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
heronlove chapter 19 . 10/10/2013
EEEEEEEEEEE! I knew that Dorea would do something to Hermione, I read about the look in her eyes.. I liked that Hermione is fine with being on a broom and can join in the match. I even like Ginny in this chapter and that is hard for me to say. I loved Ron's and Hermione's talk at the Burrow. It was so cute that Ron hugged Hermione like all the other husbands did with their wives.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
I wish when my birthday comes around someone will be as sweet as Ron was when he made that chocolate frog card
Belgrath chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
Yay a sequal
heronlove chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
Aaaaawwwww Ron and Hermione falling to sleep together was so cute. Ha, Ha the twins spiked the punch. Oliver was funny when he kicked the twins awake. I am so happy that they passed their exams. I am so happy that they have so many friends. I will be waiting for the summer and the next year.

I love your fics and will always support what you write.
Phia4027 chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
I just found your fanfics recently- & I'm kinda wondering when you'll update, because I think I'm in love with your writing. PLEASE UPDATE SOON :)
Joshua Primrose chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
I don't usually review until I've caught up with the postings, but I just want to say I love the difference in the dynamic between Harry and Ron without Voldemort... Voldemorting. Having Ron visit him often and Harry being surrounded by family actually seems to have made Ron the one in charge. Yay for Ron!
heronlove chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
That was a great chapter and surprise. I am so excited that Ron won his chess match against Albus. I loved that you showed Harry being nervous before a game. It made him a normal bloke. I am so happy that he caught the snitch.
SilverStare chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
this is simply.. AWESOME
heronlove chapter 16 . 1/10/2013
That was a great chapter. Ron is an awesome chess player. I am so happy that Ron won and I loved that he told Hermione that he would win for her. I enjoyed reading about Ron's victory. I am so happy that Ron's parents were able to see him win. I wonder what happened at the party. When will Ron face Albus?
heronlove chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
Well the last of my gifts was a great as all the rest. I hated to open it though because I did not want them to end. I loved the prank Ron pulled on Malfoy, it was funny. I loved how Ron took care of Hermione when she was feeling so bad. I loved Ron's birthday party. I loved the sweet kiss that Hermione and Ron shared. I am so happy that they won another match. I always thought that Harry would have beat Cedric if the dementors had not attacked him.

Merry Christmas to all
Gryffindork101 chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
Great chapter:)
oscarpaz00 chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
Well, first, sorry for the long delay! I've been very busy and barely had time to read.

I liked this chapter, very cute, though I still think they're a bit too young. As for the football match, I was very curious. I mean, being a wizard, I understand that they would find football boring, when comparing it to Quidditch.
Wanting to see what happens as they grow
Antara93 chapter 14 . 11/18/2012
it was awesome...plz plz cont soon
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »