Reviews for The Crow: When A Crow Met An Angel
Depp-Knight2000 chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Really great story! I can't wait to read more! Keep up the good work! I'd love to see what happens next! :-D 3
Emzy2k11 chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
interesting i love this please update soon i cant wait to read the next chapter please hurry
Valkara chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Hi,

I'm sorry to say that this story should not be tagged as having anything at all to do with the "Stairway to Heaven" series. It was established in the episode "Brother's Keeper" that Eric was orphaned during the Vietnam War and was adopted by an American soldier (Brock Draven) and his wife. Brock was one of the many MIA soldiers and died at some point, since the adult Eric could see him as a ghost. Eric's adoptive mother was pregnant when they left Vietnam, and she died shortly after her son (and Brock's) was born; that son was named Chris. Eric and Chris spent many years in foster homes and Eric spent time in juvenile detention after taking the blame for a theft that Chris committed. There were no other siblings, and Eric never had a sister that we were ever told of. Chris was unaware of Eric's death at the hands of Top Dollar's goons because he was in prison at the time, and the brothers had been estranged before that, when Chris stole from Shelley. Brock shows himself to Eric in order to get him to save Chris' life and also in hopes that the brothers can be reconciled.
Sarela Jade chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
I liked this chapter. I think you should use more description when using dialogue, and I truly do think you should have provided a little bit more back story on Angel and her and Eric's relationship. Because, really, we don't know how they connected or even where she was prior to Eric and Shelly's deaths.

Anyway, keep on writing. Hopefully there will be an update soon!

SJ
Sarela Jade chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Um... I think this is a bit far-fetched, but I do appreciate your writing style, even though I think it's a bit ridiculous that Eric has a niece, and her name is Angel, of all names. Why not shoot for something a little bit more common?

I liked the dialogue, it flowed well!

And as for "belemina," did you mean "bolemia"?

SJ
Sarela Jade chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Not sure how I feel about Eric having a niece, but your writing isn't bad. This should be interesting!