Reviews for He Means Laughter, Not Poison
Uber Cool chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
youre an amazing person.
readasifallbookswillburn chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
I think I've read 90% of the BatFlash that has been placed on the internet. Still, I'm hungry for more so I re-read. I can recognize almost all of the stories on Fanfic about Bats and Flash and still I'm not sick of them. I re-read this one about 4 times I think. Each time I come up with different thoughts and what-ifs, depending on what recently has been happening in my life.

In this read through I thought of a Flash from a parallel dimension coming to the Justice League to take back one of his speedster criminal, Zoom lets say. Zoom was running away from the Flash after losing a battle. That Flash from the other world kills Zoom in the Justice League World while the Justice League looks on. They view him at the peak of his power, in a state of full control over the speed force. Wally is never looked at the same. The Justice League has a talk with the Flash from the other world, he is still a hero after all, even though that Flash acts the same as Wally... they are all disconcerted. They all feel as if something is off, as if a shadow is hidden. Batman, most of all, sees himself almost reflected. The Flash mentions that he saved Zoom's life and that Zoom killed many people after being saved by the Flash, his family(whoever that may be) included. He couldn't stand it anymore, he gave Zoom life so he is the most appropriate one to take it away. He used to be a doctor after all. (This is my imagination, let it be. )

I will never write this, i don't have the skills to write this.
If anyone wants to take it up please do so. You may want to talk to me first but I'm pretty willing.
Z chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Gorgeous simply gorgeous. Every sentence said and everything unsaid, breathtaking
utterlyheartbroken chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is absolutely beautiful!
I love it D
renegadewriter8 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
33 Aww Bats not knowing how to 'neutralize' Wally is somehow very cute XD You did a great job with this, Bats' emotions are just so so strong! *hugs Bats*

Awesome job!
LordoftheDickRings chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
aww cute :) so is bruce and wally in a relationship or not yet? cuz i love how bruce is trying to be all batman and emotionless but inside he's all worried at what may happen.
SmilingCat chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
ASDFGHJKL Oh lady, you have no idea what you just did to my feelings!
Kyer chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
There are times when I want to (hypothetically speaking) throttle Mark Waid and later writers for stamping grim & gritty dark scenarios in our formerly naive psyches.

I mean, think about it.

Back in the Golden and Silver Ages, how many times did a hero go loony and become less than stellar bar mental control by some despicable villain?

Now we have Tower of Babel, Identity Crisis, Doom...

It's like childhood's been raped. :(

I can kind of see why they did the DCnU to start over (although did they still are doing grim & gritty, aren't they, only this time sans some once prominent characters.

Darn good story though. Yours, I mean...and Better World. Just sometimes I miss the innocent flag waving and kitten saving.
MiyuTanemura chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Whew, I've said this once but I repeat it, your way with words is amazing.

Okay, overall thought - WOW. The last section just... did it. The trust they show the other is just amazing and palpable and they just fit together...

Well, now I'll babble about some moments that I liked... :P

So, Bats, as usual is over thinking the whole thing a bit, huh? That's so him...

"I did just go back into an /already exploding/ building for you!"

This is love! :3

"He never knows how to define Wally at all."

I think it's very Bruce-like. Wally's just so unexpected.

Waaah, Wally's worry about Bruce's well being... I know that he would react and look out for everybody but, it's just so cute! And then when he started talking about Alfred's food... It 'killed' me (in the good way, my love for Alfred knows no bounds...) XD

I guess that Wally would never be able to not eat his food, no matter how much he practiced... His stomach wins every time. :D

And the care Bruce has with Wally. I loved the bit about how his fingertips tingled. And about Wally's file. He knew it wasn't needed because Wally's going to be true to himself. Besides, he's the reason for the change (if it happens).

Hm, I'm rambling... I better stop now.

(oh yeah, thanks for this great fic. You're totally awesome :D)