Reviews for The Monkees: How it All Began
Lanie Elvin chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
I love this story so far! It's great! Keep working on it! ;)
Amanda chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
Hey Katie,
Just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying your story. It's one of the best "come together" stories I've read. I just saw where your town had been hit by Sandy. Thoughts and prayers are coming your way. I'm from Alabama and we had to deal with the same type of destrution when we had massive tornados rip through the state last year. There is still evidence of that day and it still makes me want to cry sometimes when I see it. Hope y'all can get back on your feet soon and keep up the good work.
TorketteMonkette chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
I was happy when I noticed that you updated. I should have seen it yesterday, but I must have over-looked it.
But anyway, this was a great chapter and I'm curious as to what is going to happen next. This is really interesting. :D

And I hope you're okay. I live on the East Coast, but we didn't get any hurricane weather. Not even a little thunderstorm...
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
Oo, intresting chapter. I'm so sorry for the devastation left in your community from Sandy. I have and will continue to pray for everyone in that area. You're a great author, btw.
TorketteMonkette chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
Heh, it makes me think about where the beach-house might come in. :D
This chapter was very good.
As for the part where Peter had to raise his voice to be heard, I could really see that happening. It seems like one of the possible ways that The Monkees had to sort of adapt to each others personalities and habits. :3

And from me, I say don't worry about taking a while. I have stories that I said I would finish up that haven't even looked at recently. It's pretty much for the same reason, though. So.

I say good job and keep it up.
BrerRabbit2011 chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
Oh my gosh. I really feel like this could have been their story. like, how they actually met!
Im going to a Peter Tork concert soon! I can't wait!
TorketteMonkette chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
I was excited when I saw that you had updated. :D
I loved it when Mike made his appearance -and I think the idea of Mike and Micky already knowing each other is a good one.
And you did a good job this time with the writing, as far as I can tell.

Good luck to you at school.
macberly chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
please add more soon!
TorketteMonkette chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Oh, it's my pleasure. :D
And like others have said, I also love how you portray The Monkees. I believe Peter would act like you made him in this chapter -a little ill at ease and have lack of faith in his skills, if he doesn't know someone very well. Sensitive to criticism and such, and the other guys sort of learn to deal with it. :)

I did notice that this chapter was a little different from the others -em, composition-wise.
There were places where I feel a comma would be used as well as spots where a 'conjunction word could have replaced a period.
Did you rush with this chapter? Because you shouldn't feel a need to, we all kind of slack off sometimes -me included especially! XD

Take your time, because I won't stop following this story, I enjoy it.
It's very good -groovy, even!

(Long review is long...)
BrerRabbit2011 chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
You keep making me smile, the Monkees would be proud of how you portray them
TorketteMonkette chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Heh. Aww, Peter.
This was a great chapter and it was worth the wait. :D

Oh, Micky...Picking on poor, little *snicker* ol' Davy.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
The guy's name was Stephen Stills, later of Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young. Look him up on Wiki, and it will say it right there. Great work! Can't wait for more!
BrerRabbit2011 chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Please Update sooN!
Skylar chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
I LOVE this! I must say, they are my favorite band, and I love how you portray them!
Noname chapter 4 . 6/11/2012