Reviews for Time to Run
Stormreaper1 chapter 11 . 7/14/2015
well now... that was a thing... gotta say, I like how you pulled this off! you got the personalities down perfect and even created a unique storyline of your own! Am I actually reading the side works of the scriptwriters? because that's what it feels like! bloody good job!
Gladoo89 chapter 11 . 1/5/2015
So far I quite like your story! But I hope Sherlock will stop thinking he has to prove himself to the Doctor...
Black-Luna chapter 11 . 1/1/2015
this story is getting interesting. update soon!
Megan W chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
That was great!
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
well
this is interesting xD
Tobias Torii chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
Definitely a pleasure to read so far! I found it very creative and thought-out and I'm absolutely excited for the next installment! You are brilliant and I'm impatiently awaiting the next update! .
WinchesterNimrod chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
LOVE IT
Emily chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
I read your fanfiction In an hour. & it's the best one there is. Love the Doctor/Sherlock dynamic you have. The plot is going to be interesting judging by the mysteries seems you have. Please keep updating!
Char chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
Awesome, you updated! Sherlock holding the baby is hilarious. You even foreshadow a future problem. Keep it up, update soon!
Tobias Torii chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
I like it, can we have some more, please? It's very interesting and I was so excited when I got the e-mail that told me it was updated. Impatiently awaiting the next update. .
Tobias Torii chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
Love this fic. It's very well thought out (way better than anything I could manage) and it's been a thoroughly enjoyable read. Can't wait for your next update. .
Char chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Hey. This is the best Doctor/Sherlock crossover fanfiction! Love the plot is absolutely brilliant. Keep updating please!
I really love the dynamic of the two& how Sherlock is fighting the Doctor for top dog. Update!
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
...
flying boxes?
Tinker16 chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Really good and you write the character wonderfully. I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon! :)
smilesy chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
Nice! eagerly awaiting the next installment!