Reviews for Memento
domina tempore chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This was lovely. Wash ended up being one of my favorite characters in the show, and I was devastated when she died. This is a wonderful tribute to her, and a nice look at Skye as well.

"Heroes, like fathers, deserve to be remembered." What an absolutely beautiful line.

(ps. Once upon a time, waaaayyyy back when, I was known as "jewel of athos", and we used to talk. Expect an "I miss you and how are you?" pm sometime in the near future! *wink*)
DinerGuy chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Well that threat of slashers did it for me. Guess I have to review, huh? ;)

In all seriousness, though, I was planning to review this lovely piece of fanfiction anyway. It was so sweet, just melted me. (I'm serious.) You captured Skye very well and the whole thing seemed so entirely plausible. So heartbreaking, but so sweet at the same time. I absolutely loved it.
Ciryamo chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Loved this. I have a thing for dog tags, and when you combine those with Wash .. you've made something perfect:)
Morganel chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I have a lot of sads. But they're good sads. And then there's my appreciation of how good a writer you are. I'm still in FULL denial that Wash is dead, but it's your fics and your fics only that I'M Okay with. because they're lovely.
xyber116 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Wow. That was very moving. I'm kind of glad you left the part about Wash's message hanging.
terranovafan1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
So touching, so deep, wash was really an extraordinary soldier and a great example for women, wasn't she? so sad when she died... anyway, im also up to date with moments in time,and i hope you'll find time to post soon! really liked this fic, keep writing!
Selvet chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Awhh I loved this! Great job!
metube chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Keeping up with moments in time sure but does that mean both storys have the same ending for wash? PLEASE DON'T LET WASH LIVE! Very sad and very sweet story
MissCallaLilly chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Ok damn. You made me cry. It was that good. Sniff. Gotta go get more Kleenex and read it again
Arcerr chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Beautiful story! It almost made me cry, and that's saying something. Thank you for writing this. It made my day.

Please, no slashers! :)