Reviews for Lies
Rose chapter 2 . 4/2
You're writing is so amazing! I want you to update, but understand you probably have 1 or 2 year old twins and must be hard to even breathe! I can't imagine, but just know that once I get home to my computer I'm adding you to my favs list... if you read this sometime in the future, please update. I never do reviews, I'm one of those jerks, but I reviewed because this was simply incredible.
Melissa'sJasper01 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Update Please?
1HOPE2LOVE3PEACE4WEALLNEEDIT chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
congradulations on the babies. im sure youll be a great mother

love 1234 WE ALL NEED IT
01katie chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I know how that is. I was scared to death with my first not having a clue what to do and having a miscarrage before that so yeah to say I was a nerves reck. But it will come to you naturally you will end up like a grizzly with her cub. So congratulations.
ConfederateWidow chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
*lip quiver* I misses you... and I'll keep missesin' you... *(

But congrats on the kiddos ;-)
Angelbaby1991 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Congrats!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
well congrad. on the twins and don't worry a lot of the time when the time is there it usually comes natural to mother's to be just don't forget to go to the baby classes they are very important and i got told having twins sometimes they can come a month early but i am not to sure well any ways yes and good luck
yearprincess chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
congrats and good luck
Angelbaby1991 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Great Start. Can't Wait To see where this goes. Update Soon!
xoxogummibear chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
You should continue. From the first chapter this fic has really great potential.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Hmm...very different, and I'm hanging on for more.
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I wonder if he is only into this new girl because she reminds him of Charlotte and her tiny frame. I seriously hope not!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
loved it! can't wait to see what will happen next!
MaxAndFangForEverAndEver chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I like this already update hun! :)
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
It was awesome! I would really love to read a sequel! If you ever get the inspiration that is. :D I really hope you do! That was REALLY good! :D