Reviews for Love Kills
Layla347 chapter 15 . 5/8
I love the story please update soon:)
Really... u just kill it nd not in a good way... wtf... -_-
aussieKayz chapter 15 . 4/11
I'm sorry o hear that due to one person being a jerk that you have stopped your story. I do hope that you will continue. I quite liked the story.
Alyce DreamEater chapter 15 . 4/9
I looked through your profile stories and didn't see the remake of this or the sequel. I really am interested in this even thought I just started reading it. I just want to know if you're going to do the remake or sequel. I'd really like to know.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
You need to put more details in to make this more believable!

First Cassie asks "who is Cassandra", even though no one in the room called her Cassandra yet. Then, somehow someone contacts Dominic (how did he hospital even know his number? And if they did know his number why didn't they tell Cassie that they had contacted her friends/family?!

And no hospital is going to allow a pair et with brain injury to just leave.

Not to mention that there is no reason Cassie would just go with Sean. The doctor told her that she may get her memory back, Cassie has to know that there was a reason she was in this country-and it's likely that if she has family and friends that they would be there with her... Instead she leaves to go somewhere else?!

It. Makes. No. Sense. !
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
Hot sex scene! :-)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
Weird jump in time. Dom helped save Cassie's sister and then just disappears from Cassie's life?! Why? And just because they rescued Cassie's sister doesn't mean that the bad guys aren't still out to get her... It's weird that Cassie's sister is just going to college like nothing happened...!

And Dom is now suddenly ready to get back together with Cassie... ?! Why.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Finally we get some explanation for why Cassie is murdering people for money! ( I still think that in chapter 1 she should have been more reluctant...).
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Someone has seen burlesque...

What was the point of her singing? Did Dom get to watch her sing?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Cassie is a very immature hitwoman. She makes a point of publicly dating Dom (?!) and brings a gun on their date to kill him (?!).

That is the opposite if a subtle and quiet kill. Most of the time people want an assassination to look like an accident (particularly if they pay that kind of money). Dom is really not that hard to kill if she doesn't have to be subtle: out a bomb in his car, shoot him from afar, poison his drink, etc.

Plus, when she thinks that he's coming over so she can kill him in her home, I had to laugh! What is her plan to get rid of the body? And clearly Vince and the other guys all know that Dom went out with Cassie so they will suspect her (and if Dom turns up dead they will pretty much know it is her...as will the cops! )

She just doesn't seem like a good hitwoman. Not to mention that she is falling for he target...are we supposed to believe that if he didn't kiss her that she would have shot him right there on the front porch?!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
I agree that Cassie seems like a very very immature "hit-w
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Good start but you have pretty much established that Cassie is a psychopath here: she kills people for a living (doesn't ask or even care about why she's being asked to kill them , whether they are good guys or bad guys) and she says that it is harder to kill people because they are attractive-which just makes her shallow as well.

Doesn't seem like someone who people would want to root for. Not even the "hit an with a conscience" here.

Hope she develops into less of a sociopath
Guest chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
This is a great story, please write soon!
Flowerchild23 chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
wow. this will be good. like real good. I cant wait to see more. PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Lunar678 chapter 14 . 5/29/2014