Reviews for take care
Uin chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
I cried at the end. This so beautiful, thanks for this.
E-kingmoney18 chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Nice story, ur done very well in each rukia n ichigo characterization
julamei chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
this is so beautiful. thank you.
kia chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
this is really beautiful! thank you so much for writing this :)
yesmin chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
loved it so much! now if only kubo does it this way I'll be very happy in the end! I mean all the Japanese productions even the various bleach musicals too are showing ichiruki!
D.T. Mars chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Whoo, the way you wrote this gave me chills! You have an amazing writing and storytelling style, really intimate and soft. Thanks for sharing this with us.
thousandbirds chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
A very heart gripping exploration on what was he thinking when rukia got hurt. Oh wow. I can totally feel the pain
Dreadful Oblivion chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
It was really good, please write more like this.
purplepam chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Wow...That was just...wow. I am utterly speechless and in awe of your writing skills. This was amazing and I loved it. I especially loved the line,'He wants to pray to god,but Rukia is the only one he knows.'Amazing! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
fucking hell this was gor-ge-ous. god, you write so well
FY chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Woa shit bitter sweet I'm crying ;_;
O f f beat chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Ugh so good. So so GOOD. I wipe a tear at the beautiful prose; your style is heart wrenching. Thanks so much for writing this.
TheyWillConquer chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I completely respect and adore your writing style as well as (of course) the content. the way you wrote Ichigo's thought-process. It's so well-done. I can totally absorb myself to the time stream you're on in the middle of reading.
paper piper chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
oh my goodness gracious, my heart hurts so good.
honestly, i have the hardest time imagining the ahem, more physical aspects of their relationship, but you've done it so perfectly. good job; i loved this.
Opps chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
nvm I saw your other fanfic, it could be said as a companion piece to this.