Reviews for take care
D.T. Mars chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Whoo, the way you wrote this gave me chills! You have an amazing writing and storytelling style, really intimate and soft. Thanks for sharing this with us.
thousandbirds chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
A very heart gripping exploration on what was he thinking when rukia got hurt. Oh wow. I can totally feel the pain
Dreadful Oblivion chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
It was really good, please write more like this.
purplepam chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Wow...That was just...wow. I am utterly speechless and in awe of your writing skills. This was amazing and I loved it. I especially loved the line,'He wants to pray to god,but Rukia is the only one he knows.'Amazing! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
fucking hell this was gor-ge-ous. god, you write so well
FY chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Woa shit bitter sweet I'm crying ;_;
O f f beat chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Ugh so good. So so GOOD. I wipe a tear at the beautiful prose; your style is heart wrenching. Thanks so much for writing this.
TheyWillConquer chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I completely respect and adore your writing style as well as (of course) the content. the way you wrote Ichigo's thought-process. It's so well-done. I can totally absorb myself to the time stream you're on in the middle of reading.
paper piper chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
oh my goodness gracious, my heart hurts so good.
honestly, i have the hardest time imagining the ahem, more physical aspects of their relationship, but you've done it so perfectly. good job; i loved this.
Opps chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
nvm I saw your other fanfic, it could be said as a companion piece to this.
Nicely written chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
You really have a talent because I thought this was nicely written. The exchanged between them was nicely done it didn't seem so far fetched. So I enjoyed it. Just wondering would you write a companion piece to Ichigo seeing Rukia again. You are talented and can't wait to read more of your stories.
JustSmile x3 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I was nearly crying by the end of this, which is weird because I never cried even while watching Titanic and this totally creeps me out.
Guess all I can say is work brilliantly done and wonder how many times I'm gonna read it again, so since I've read it about ten times already, I'll try to stay away from actually thinking of that.
So maybe it's just me, but you've captured a moment that could so easily fit in the manga, and you have the characters of both of them top notch and this one shot is just brilliant that I think it now ruined pretty much every IchiRuki story out there. Amazing job. Thanks for writing and publishing something as incredible as this. The only thing I can complain is so many uncompleted sentences, but even that both added to the story and worked up my imagination greatly.
Favorites, definitely. For an effing perfect reason.
KittyWillCutYou chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I haven't read anything Het in a very VERY long time. This was refreshing. So refreshing I could cry.
LastPandaHero chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I just died and came back to life reading this. I was holding my breath at parts and everything! Plain awesome. Superb job! :)
Irish carbomb chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Damn.

You've got a flair for dialogue, but don't be afraid to let them finish their sentences. That was probably one of the best limes I've read with Ichigo and Rukia in a long time. You know how to bring the heat and keep it simmering.