Reviews for All My Brothers
Elise chapter 16 . 9/25
Amazing and heartbreaking. :)
musicalgirl4474 chapter 16 . 9/10
:) Damian was a bit OOC, but I think that it actually REALLY fit how he may react in the moment in those circumstances maybe.
janahjean chapter 16 . 8/19
This is beautiful.
Alalallallalala chapter 6 . 7/15
This is story is well-written. It made me very emotional.
RandomGuy chapter 7 . 6/11
It's really good man, but c'mon, be a little nicer to Tim. He's not a total pussy.
Dream-with-your-heart chapter 16 . 6/11
I can't tell you how much I choked up reading this. It was so bittersweet...heavy on the bitter

Thank you for writing it.
You are a god or goddess whatever I soo love this story
Lilith chapter 6 . 3/29
Oh, my, poor birds... But really, the final line is BRILLIANT xD And you are really good with characters, even if I hate the way they have to beat each other like crazy before every serious conversation - but that is just the way it is in the canon, so whatever :D You did great job here! (rushing to read it all)
SiriusDancer chapter 16 . 2/21
This story hurt so bad. It was so amazing, and if I was crying when they were carrying the casket, well, it was necessary. This story is one of my favorites in the Batman section, and one of the best I've read. Thank you! I don't think we get enough after Bruce's death like this, and this was perfect.
H.P.B chapter 16 . 10/12/2014
Absolutely loved this, it felt so legitimate. A very nice job.
Renx27 chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
Loved the drunken bird boys XD
Guest chapter 16 . 10/22/2013
love your story it fits
BartWLewis chapter 16 . 9/4/2013
Awesome story I cant wait to read the sequal.
GirlWithTheLionsMane chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
This story was fantastic! Ah! And heartbreaking :( but fantastic all the same! Can't wait to read the sequel!
dlargecat chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
How it should have happened :)