Reviews for Love Hurts
I'm Sorry -Summer Bear chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
THIS IS JUST... I love it. OTL
Aspira-Silver skylark chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Muku-chans new pick up lines "'Hold still and let me stab you,'" XDD awesome story!
safa56bmc chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
oh my oh my..i loved it..
totallycraz4anime chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Great and amusing fic. Personally, I'd like to think that Hibari said no and proceeded to attempt to beat the shit out of Mukuro...and eventually he would say yes and then they would...

Well yeah.
Metempsychosis-chan chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Ha ha ha, Mukuro is soooo wrong XD He's really a creeper, wanting to stab Kyôya so much... Oh no, wait...a sadist is better.

Anyway, I loved it cuz' I thing it is a cute manner to ask someone out. To say it I mean, not trying to murder someone x)
Perryels chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I loved the Mukuro trying to stab Hibari part. So like him.

Awesome job!
Pinyaapple chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Mukuro has good taste in monopoly pieces. Too bad there's no pineapple. :]

That was short but definitely sweet and well written as always. So glad you're posting again! 3
Rokudo Renna chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
It's been a while and I'm glad you didn't have any intention to quit making MukuHiba fanfictions. ;w; Your writing style is as beautiful as always. Hibari is kind of OOC when he repeats his 'huh?' IMO, but overall I love it.

Can't wait to see the next oneshots and the next chapter of Trust is Overrated.

Good luck
VongolaXII chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS IS JUST TOO SWEET I CAN'T STOP GRINNING LIKE AND IDIOT OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG WILL HIBARI KYOYA JUST SAY YES?

P/s : can i have your mukuro plushie? I have his rings and file, i want the plushie 8D
sakimidare chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This reminds me just why I put you on Author Alert despite my very strong reservations about said action.

You. Are. Amazing!

This was so lol and still so sweet! I mean, how do you make things so funny but still not make it completely crack? Its freaking Genius (Capitalisation intended and very necessary.)

Ahm. Oh yes, Mukuro, just kill him off, will ya? -rolls eyes- As always, the only thing that can solve your problem is True Love's Kiss (among other things I don't particularly want to think about in the afternoon.) /shotshot

...Err, I'm not making much sense, am I? Sorry, my mind's a crazy, ranty place.

Anway, funny thing is I could actually imagine them acting like this -.-;;
Mariena D' Alonna chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Haha, I think its really cute!

Hibari would just be like, "Screw you." and walk away!