Reviews for Days Go By
katmuel chapter 15 . 1/2
Sooo what do the team do about finding them?
gillilog chapter 15 . 9/12/2015
This is wonderful! Looking forward to the next chapter. I love the Keith Urban song too - I keep singing it in my head now :)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/8/2015
If you've got it in u... I think I need to be finished.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/29/2015
I absolutely love this story, please can you finish it? :)
Shao7 chapter 15 . 3/2/2013
I love how you write Harry and Ruth.
Please come back and continue this story if you can.
LouBelle04 chapter 15 . 10/19/2012
Aww, lovely! :)
LBx
nolongerinservice2014 chapter 15 . 10/19/2012
"Well, this is a drug store receipt for two boxes of condoms, band aids, toothpaste, and floss. I think it is safe to assume now that they are together." What a fantastic line! I love the beach scene as well - Harry's just the sweetest human being alive! And them making love on the beach is adorable. :) Great update!
nimax1 chapter 15 . 10/19/2012
Aw! Lovely finish.
Tempe4Booth chapter 15 . 10/19/2012
still beautiful as ever
pook chapter 15 . 10/19/2012
Terrific update with a bit of worrying info from the team and a nice fluff finish. Nice one. Well done.
nolongerinservice2014 chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
Good for ghostly Danny to talk some sense into Ruth. Very sweet little update right here - thank you! :)
NatesDate chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
Danny was a perfect choice to visit Ruth and I'm glad he knocked some sense into her. Curious to see what Malcolm, Erin, and Dimitri have in store for Harry and Ruth. Thanks for sharing.
pook chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
Wonderful chapter with a great cameo from Danny. And I hope that Harry is right. Loved this. More please
NatesDate chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
I think my favorite line is Ruth's "...every time something makes me happy in life... it all disappears." Poor Ruth, and I dread what Towers is up to. Hopefully Erin, Malcolm, and Dimitri can find a way around their orders. At least Ros had the courtesy to wait until they were finished to interrupt. :-) Thanks for sharing.
pook chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
Lovely fluff and its great to see Ros back. Terrific banter between her and Harry. Well done and more please
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »