Reviews for The Time It Takes
Elricsister chapter 12 . 2/3
It was a good story in overral, but I have always though of them passing the 45 year... The last bit, that was your golden treat for us.
(FNSHD)
Brienna chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
I really, really enjoyed this fic.
Thank you for keeping Katniss in character. You had so many things in here that were truly original to your story. Great job!
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 12 . 1/12/2015
hahaha man I love haymitch! He live to be 100 just to spite her!
dJo chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
Overall this is a very well written story. I liked the pace of the relationship progressing and the characters seemed very true to the book. However, I do think that the snippets of outside literature, Romeo and Juliet for example, distracted from the fan fiction. They seemed forced into the storyline instead of helping progress the plot. Despite this, I still believe this was wonderfully written.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
İt was beautiful and of course i cried at the last chapter!
Arnonna chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
I always thought of them dying because only one of them alive is really heartbreaking. I liked your story appart from the ending only for that reason. Great work.
cilepe chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
I think this fills in the gaps beautifully. Well done!
sohypothetically chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
This was a great Chapter. I do like your Katniss voice.
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
Very good story, thank you for sharing it I enjoyed it.
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Well of course it's Gale. Who else would it be? Katniss & Peeta have just had a great night together and manged to make a big move forward, its the perfect time to mess everything up!
ily26 chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
awww this story was so cute and so in character! i love it!
lil-hermione-at-heart chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
Wow... I seriously think that Collins should consider making another edition of Mockingjay and put this in as a pre-epilogue. It fits so well and its just so...wow. Ha, I've been writing for who knows how many years and I can't think of a word to fit there. Hmm, that's new :) Anyways, I love this story so much. Not just because of the simple fact that it is so well written and flows so smoothly even with the time span. But because it is just such a beautiful story. If I didn't know better, I'd say you almost know these two characters better than the author herself. But seriously, I've yet to run across a fanfiction that is so well done in all my time of reading them. Seriously, amazing job!

Also, I noticed on your author page that you said you've tried writing other things. Does this mean you're actually a published author? If so, what is\are the title(s) of your book(s)? I'd love to read more of your writing! I'm kind of new to the accounts on this website but it's my understanding that you can send messages. If so, please message me about your other works. I'd love to read more!
EugenieAriane chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
This is so sad, I really cried my heart out :(
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
I love, love, love this. You broke my heart, shattered it to pieces, and then you put it back together and made me cry out for more. This last chapter killed me, because in the beginning, it was so obvious that Peeta was dead, and then you brought him back. Your writing is so beautiful and so poignant. Everyone was so perfect, and everything was so heartbreakingly /happy/. I literally gasped in horror when you revealed Johanna's death and cried a little when I figured out that Peeta was dead. And then you made me want more with the end. (This is such a good and cruel thing, haha.)

But my favorite, absolute favorite, thing about this is every quiet moment between Katniss and Peeta. Buttercup's return, the cabin in the summer time, and the end-each so... Peaceful, I guess. It's absolutely lovely.
Synchro lover chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
aww when peeta died was soo sad! i loved this story soo much!