Reviews for Link
wenduo chapter 42 . 8/30/2014
So it's another cliffhanger. Well very good so far. I got a good laugh through it because it was funny how frustrated and annoyed both Abel gets others both in past and present. And their own arguments with each other or himself... xD
Eurasian Lynx chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
I'm sorry I just have to while I'm still thinking about it,

""How much longer are we going to sit here, staring at nothing?" Abel asked, sarcastically as he pointed back to town. Abel felt as if he were about to go crazy. He couldn't understand how Cain could just sit there doing nothing, like he had been for the past couple of hours. Sure he was old and time probably passed by quickly for him, but still. Jeez, if he ever got that old he hoped he wouldn't be a lump on the log like this geezer. "Nothing's going to happen. Maybe the crusnik has already awakened," Abel said hopefully.

"Just wait another hour," Cain said.

"That's what you said an hour ago!" Abel countered. "I'm going to walk around for a bit. And I'm going whether you like it or not!" The past couple of times he had asked to walk around the ruins, Cain had said no.

"But the sun will be coming out any time now, don't you want to watch it?" Cain whined.

"It's two in the morning, Cain. And unless the days got shorted in the past nine centuries, the sun won't be rising until at least another four hours," Abel pointed out. Why was Cain acting like an idiot, when he really wasn't? "I'll be back in an hour," Abel said. He walked to the edge of the building and jumped down."

I just did that so as to clarify exactly what scene I'm talking about.

So they're waiting for the sunrise, eh?

NAAAAAANTS INGONYAAAAAAAAMA BAGIIIITHI BABAAAAAAAA!

Lion King opening yelling/chant by the way.

I just had to while I was still thinking about it.

Chaos/Lynx
Flamewing80 chapter 42 . 3/27/2014
Soooooo good!

What did you mean it would suck? I loved every second of this chapter! It was great, so very, very good! Just like all of it has been. I can't wait to see what happens next. This story is very creative and has kept me engaged through it (I just wish I had known sooner you'd updated).
ToscaThorCat chapter 41 . 12/10/2013
Please continue! Your story is excellent, and I really hope to see another chapter!
Flamewing80 chapter 41 . 4/17/2013
I've not read the bonus yet, but the chapter was really good. I look forward to seeing if Abel will get out of this mess.
Mokatty chapter 40 . 3/3/2013
Awesome! Cliffhangers and twists. Geez, are you guys sure you aren't working in Hollywood? Please update!
Flamewing80 chapter 40 . 1/13/2013
Second paragraph: Vatican? How'd they get from the empire to the vatican?

"The ground swam up to meet him as he jumped out the window." visual image of Abel passing out. I thought he died not jumped out the window, my bad there XD

A nice chapter and I really, really hope Nightroad comes back. Darn cliffhanger there .
Jesuka chapter 39 . 11/5/2012
Yay! Love this so much. Keep up the good work, however I feel that your diverting from the plot alittle though, you need to bring it back in. But that's all :3 otherwise it's all good.
Flamewing80 chapter 39 . 11/2/2012
Oh, my god! That was so good!

I loved the scene with Nightroad and Seth and how Nightlord wanted blackmail for later but actually ended up discovering Lilith died. But my favorite part awas the end where Nightlord started to respect Nightroad and sort of had the feeling a son would to his father.

You wrote 'piece' instead of 'peace' when Seth said "They're your people too, and we'll find another way to prevent another war. Just don't throw away your life. If you do you'll never get the chance to see true piece and realize Lilith's dream."
Flamewing80 chapter 38 . 10/27/2012
Esther: (stream of questions)
Lord Walsh: (Can't breathe)

Shouldn't Abel Nightroad have acted a bit more horrified at suddenly being released from the vatican. He's placed eight centuries of work into the Vatican, he had to have felt some horor at suddenly losing everything he'd been working towards and a human he'd come to see a daughter or something...

A really good chapter otherwise. Sorry for the late review and I look forward to more.
Jesuka chapter 38 . 10/27/2012
I love you for this...
Mokatty chapter 38 . 10/26/2012
(AKA Mokat) It's an interesting twist, and I second you on the hectic schedule. Ton of clubs last year and again this year, maybe more. Why do I have to be the smartie here? *sigh*. Still though, good twist.
Flamewing80 chapter 37 . 10/22/2012
Loved the ending there. I just want to clear this up, Nightlord zapped Nightroad with lightening in that scene, correct? It was a little unclear.

The chapter wasn't boring, it's a much needed chapter after the past few. Having calmer chapters really helps.

As for Virgil you're doing a great job with him. D
Jesuka chapter 36 . 10/21/2012
Yay it worked! I love you for this! This was so cool. I love the way you can portray Abel perfectly if not, better! Keep up the good work!
Mokat chapter 36 . 10/19/2012
So the person attacking was Abel's nanomachines? The last chapter makes sense now.