Reviews for Link
Flame800900 chapter 42 . 3/27
Soooooo good!

What did you mean it would suck? I loved every second of this chapter! It was great, so very, very good! Just like all of it has been. I can't wait to see what happens next. This story is very creative and has kept me engaged through it (I just wish I had known sooner you'd updated).
ToscaThorCat chapter 41 . 12/10/2013
Please continue! Your story is excellent, and I really hope to see another chapter!
Flame800900 chapter 41 . 4/17/2013
I've not read the bonus yet, but the chapter was really good. I look forward to seeing if Abel will get out of this mess.
Mokatty chapter 40 . 3/3/2013
Awesome! Cliffhangers and twists. Geez, are you guys sure you aren't working in Hollywood? Please update!
Flame800900 chapter 40 . 1/13/2013
Second paragraph: Vatican? How'd they get from the empire to the vatican?

"The ground swam up to meet him as he jumped out the window." visual image of Abel passing out. I thought he died not jumped out the window, my bad there XD

A nice chapter and I really, really hope Nightroad comes back. Darn cliffhanger there .
Jesuka chapter 39 . 11/5/2012
Yay! Love this so much. Keep up the good work, however I feel that your diverting from the plot alittle though, you need to bring it back in. But that's all :3 otherwise it's all good.
Flame800900 chapter 39 . 11/2/2012
Oh, my god! That was so good!

I loved the scene with Nightroad and Seth and how Nightlord wanted blackmail for later but actually ended up discovering Lilith died. But my favorite part awas the end where Nightlord started to respect Nightroad and sort of had the feeling a son would to his father.

You wrote 'piece' instead of 'peace' when Seth said "They're your people too, and we'll find another way to prevent another war. Just don't throw away your life. If you do you'll never get the chance to see true piece and realize Lilith's dream."
Flame800900 chapter 38 . 10/27/2012
Esther: (stream of questions)
Lord Walsh: (Can't breathe)

Shouldn't Abel Nightroad have acted a bit more horrified at suddenly being released from the vatican. He's placed eight centuries of work into the Vatican, he had to have felt some horor at suddenly losing everything he'd been working towards and a human he'd come to see a daughter or something...

A really good chapter otherwise. Sorry for the late review and I look forward to more.
Jesuka chapter 38 . 10/27/2012
I love you for this...
Mokatty chapter 38 . 10/26/2012
(AKA Mokat) It's an interesting twist, and I second you on the hectic schedule. Ton of clubs last year and again this year, maybe more. Why do I have to be the smartie here? *sigh*. Still though, good twist.
Flame800900 chapter 37 . 10/22/2012
Loved the ending there. I just want to clear this up, Nightlord zapped Nightroad with lightening in that scene, correct? It was a little unclear.

The chapter wasn't boring, it's a much needed chapter after the past few. Having calmer chapters really helps.

As for Virgil you're doing a great job with him. D
Jesuka chapter 36 . 10/21/2012
Yay it worked! I love you for this! This was so cool. I love the way you can portray Abel perfectly if not, better! Keep up the good work!
Mokat chapter 36 . 10/19/2012
So the person attacking was Abel's nanomachines? The last chapter makes sense now.
Flame800900 chapter 36 . 10/19/2012
This was amazing. I read it last night but decided to wait until morning before i reviewed it. I really loved how you did Virgil. He's character is hard because he doesn't get a lot of face time in the manga and anime. I think you did a great job writing him.

I really liked how when Nightlord was injured Nightroad was too. I look forward to seeing where you're going with this.
Jesuka chapter 35 . 10/18/2012
I love this. I always love Abel getting dark at times. Also whole atmosphere was great.

There I reviewed, now give me more chapters! :P