Reviews for You Could Be Happy A ONESHOT
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This One-Shot was really beautiful!
I've just seen the movie half an hour ago and I really needed to read an better end.
This is something I like on this website, I always find an alternative ending to an beautiful movie and it fits the story.
Ok, maybe not for every movie, but for the most.
To be honest, this ending was also unexpectet for me as the movie ending, cause I really adore the thought of Sho and Arriety getting a couple somehow, but like I said, I also really like your fanfiction.
And at last, you've got my intrest. The ending of this One-Shot is written, as if you wanted to write more, maybe im wrong with that but I don't care. And I would like to read a next chapter to this One-Shot.
Maybe you decide someday to write a next chapter,
'til then, Mugi-chan3
Noah chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Really good T_T

I'd love to read what happens next. A continuation of what happens after sudden realization plus meeting would definitely be interesting to read.
A-01 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Was a sweet story :) Well done, very enjoyable
Conejo-sama chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I've read this story over and over and I absolutely love it!
Alex Frost chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I have read this many times and I must say you have to continue it for at least one more chapter. It's not fair to leave us hanging there off the cliff. lol Please at least consider it. For us your readers.
Sondra chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I thought this was beautiful. : )
Transcendentalist Tangencies chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This was very good! :D
JeremyX chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
OOOOOOH! That is so cute! I love this movie!
Darkness Shade chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
That was nice. Sho able to move on but never forget her...and then that bit at the end. ) It made me smile that's for sure. A pleasant, well-written story. Thanks.
Fluffy's Lady chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
omijeezus! Make it a two-shot! D: You CANNOT leave it there! Please oh please! That is just hurtful and wrong and not nice! Excellent writing and I loved it so totally but I want to know what happens! Puh-lease!