Reviews for Baka & Test: Ask A Baka
Tall-Gothic-Guy chapter 9 . 3/20
To everyone: what are the musical instruments that you are experienced to play in your life(sorry Yuuko, your not included for your incapability towards rhythm and melody)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
I can sneeze with my eyes shut! - sorry had to say it ️
Sadcism chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
(For Himeji Mizuki) Question 7:
This question is a test of your willpower. On the back of this paper is a SD card that contains the MOST GLORIOUS VIDEOS of who you love. It is mainly surveillance footage from inside their house. Do not question how this was obtained. The catch is that if the SD card is missing then you will fail this test.

(For Akihisa) Question 4:
The rest of the test is a experiment. On this paper you have may noticed a small paper bag with chewable pharmaceuticals inside of it. These are experimental pharmaceuticals that will increase a complete idiot's IQ by 75 points. Eat just two of them. If you eat three or more, the side effects are catastrophic.

(For Everyone) Question 10:
Did you know that if you search your own name with the keyword nude added you can find, pictures you would not like to have on the internet. Describe your thoughts on this below.
cerealkiller49 chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
"Ich liebe dich"
It's funny cuz people who dabbles in German will know what the first two words mean and then try to sound the last one out and think the phrase means "I love d!ck".
The more (or less) you know...
Cerealslayer49 chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
Well, my normal review got f***ed cuz fanfiction reviews don't like plus, equal and to-the-power-of signs. Here's the questions again without the signs.

Akihisa: What's 9 plus 10?

Open question: find the derivative of f(x) equals x-squared plus 4

Keep up the good work!
cerealkiller49 chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
Here's a question for Akihisa: What's 910?

While we're at it, find the derivative of f(x)x24 (this one's open for everyone)
butterfly-chan chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
Hey, Akihasa! What's your favourite RPG?
AlecReyes20 chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Awesome! Wreck it Ralph is my fave movie too & I watched Capt. America the Winter Soldier too (from Q#1) author. For Himeji what happens if she ends up in Class A? What would happen is Class F w/ out her?
Sakamae Hisamatsu chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
Can I give a question here?
If it yes, then:
-(For Kouta/Voyuer) Can you give me some information about your technology? For exchange, I'll give you a bunch of Aiko's photo from angle that you don't have yet, especially when she's naked.

-(For Yuuji) I want you to be my master of strategy, because your strategy is so awesome! In exchange, I'll make Shouko more softer in my training camp.

-(For the Principal) Can you give my school your school's technology? Or can I get into your school please? I wanted it so much...

-(For Iron Man) Do you have a wife already? If yes, I doubt it, though. Because you're sooo "Iron Man". You know what I'm talkin' about, right?
AlecReyes20 chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
why aren't Nakabayashi & Mikami from class E in this Q&A they're part of this too
Aniwatcher154 chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
I really like Akihisa being the teaecher in this chapter. Hopefully he will be again.

1. (FFF) How do you feel about Hideyoshi?

2. (Idi-Akihisa, Yuuji, and Kouta) How do you feel about the FFF?

3. (Most Beloved Hideyoshi) How do you feel about the FFF? Also, how do you feel about Akihisa and Kouta a when they have cameras?
coolmccool5 chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
For everyone (students)

Have any of you ever watched Doctor Who? And if so, who is your favorite actor to have played the Doctor?

- coolmccool5
Apex85 chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
1. To Everyone: You've already been asked which characters in fiction you hate and would want to kill( Chapter 5 question 33). So now name a character from those same categories you've wished you could switch places with.

2. To Akihisa's avatar: How frustrated are you on your master's stupidity and how it affects you?

3. To Akihisa, Yuuji, and Kouta: How are you three not dead yet with what those girls do to you on a regular basis?

4. To Akihisa, Yuuji, and Kouta: Have you three ever considered transferring to another school, or moving somewhere else far away to get away from those crazy girls(and Ironman)?

5. To the girls: Ever consider forming your own anti-pervert inquisition against some of the boys?

6. To the FFF: Of all the motifs you could have picked, why the KKK? You have Inquisition in your title so wouldn't a radical Catholic/Spaniard motif had been more appropriate(No offense at race or religion intended)?

7. To Akira: How were the States compared to Japan and what was your major in college?

8. To Akira: How is Akihisa so dumb while you're so smart?

That's about it. Feel free to edit any mistakes you see. But this time, try not to limit the recipients.
AeroShifty chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
Sweet! Another update already and super long to boot! Glad you're not ending it just yet, but I realize that you must stop sometime. Anyway, question time!

Akihisa- Between the FFF, Ironman, Himeji's food, her and Minami's abuse, Miharu, your status as a probationary student, Yuuji's constant backstabbing, the TokoNatsu duo, and Akira, you have about 50 people trying to do you harm on a daily basis on top of malnutrition. How do you survive the day to day?

Yuuji and Akihisa- You guys have collapsed a roof, destroyed equipment, broken through a wall, shattered several windows, bombed the school, and poisoned, impersonated, blackmailed, and assaulted your fellow students. Kudos. What sort of leverage could you two have that keeps you from being expelled?

Everyone- What do you think is the best way to explain something to Akihisa? (e.g. pictures, small words, electric shocks...)

Ironman- Given Akihisa and Yuuj's record here, do you ever worry that they'll be an equal menace to society when (or if) they graduate?

Minami, Himeji, and Yuuji- Now, please don't take this the wrong way. I'm not you and I don't mean to devalue your feelings, but have you ever thought that your feelings for Akihisa may just be a simple high school crush that won't matter in the remaining decades of your lives?

Everyone- If you were to "help" someone into a pairing with Akihisa, who would it be?

Akihisa- I don't think you're really an idiot. You're just gullible, impulsive, overconfident, and talk quicker than you think.

Minami- What is the hardest part of Japanese for you? Also, were you taught English in Germany?

Kouta- Have you ever considered investing in nose plugs? Perhaps asking a doctor about problems with your blood pressure?

Hideyoshi- Don't worry man. Girls think you're attractive too, and some of them seem to think that you're a guy sometimes. Maybe you should grow a gentlemanly mustache or talk to Shimizu.

Shouko- What are the specs for that taser of yours? Most tasers will cause pain and inhibit muscles, but yours seems heavy duty enough to completely incapacitate Yuuji for a while.

Everyone- So... All of you guys are really okay with the idea that a bunch of strangers having a massive amount of your personal information and using it to create questions specifically designed to provoke a reaction for their own entertainment which they give to you in the form of a ridiculously long and mandatory test?

FFF- Why do you punish Akihisa? I mean, if girls can like even him doesn't that mean that you have a chance as well? Also, numbers one and eight have some confessions to make.

Akihisa's avatar- Do you ever resent being treated as a slave? If you ever need any "freedom supplies" I know a guy.

Kouta- Can you deduct the costs of your photography equipment for your taxes or do you simply not declare the ridiculous amounts of revenue from your business?

Akihisa- Did your parents have a taste for Spanish cuisine? How did paella become your favorite dish seeing as your sister obviously didn't make it? How did you learn to cook at all?

Everyone- If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, how many pickled peppers did Peter Piper Pick?

Yuuji- If you successfully defeat class A, won't you have to defend yourselves against every other class in the school considering you'd have the best equipment and lowest scores?
black raven 0875 chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
Nice story
For everyone
What did you think of the way the last light novel of baka and test ended vs the amine ending with how things were resolved and if it should have ended differently for both versions of the story or just one
which is the better ending