Reviews for Baka & Test: Ask A Baka
Cammundi chapter 9 . 5/15
For Kubo and Miharu:
Do you have anything personal against (Akihisa or Minami respectively) for having a potentially romantic relationship with (Akihisa or Minami respectively), or are you simply frustrated with competition? Kubo, you don't strike me as one to do so, but I can't be sure, and Miharu, you seemed to initially, but after your war that ended in a cease-fire, that might have changed.

For Shouko, Minami, Himeji, and Miharu:
How can you make such terrifying demon-like faces? Is there a trick to it, or does it just come naturally?

For Yuuko:
Do you recognize the separate gender that Hideyoshi has been placed under? If so, have you ever considered using a name for him other than 'brother'? What is it?

For Minami:
When the principal had you and the others in class F test the new summoner program that allowed your avatars to speak, your avatar walked up to Akihisa and said, and I quote, "Hold me." Later on, your avatar informed everybody that you and Akihisa were in love with each other. Are these things that you truly want to say or have Akihisa do to you, or are they your feelings shown through the prism of a young child's mind? Don't try to lie, we both know how bad a liar you are.

For Yuuji:
The way you inspired all of class F to fight against every class in the whole school was truly amazing. Have you considered that a path in politics might be for you?

For Akihisa and Yuuji:
When Himeji and Shouko were eleminated from the courage test and Himeji ended up feeling hurt, you guys seemed a little scary when you went to finish the job. Just how scary are you willing to get to protect one of your friends after they've been hurt, either emotionally or physically.

For FFF Inquisition member #8:
Doesn't your relationship with FFF Inquisition member #1 feel a little one-sided?

For Akihisa:
Were you aware that 'teacher' is not spelled 'teaecher.'

For Ironman:
Can you see or are you blind?

For Hideyoshi:

For Himeji:
Have you ever considered that your bad cooking is just a running gag for you? Have you considered that even if you take a cooking class and become a good chef, that your reputation as a deadly cook will remain for the sake of a few cheap laughs at your expense?
ThePatroller55 chapter 9 . 5/11
Aww, I didn't get a chance to ask...
Anyway, please update! I'm excited about seeing the grades!
The Spectator - desu chapter 9 . 5/1
Well I have just a few questions to point out well.

(Akihisa)- Well I just want to measure your stupidity so what is 113*4?

(Himeji)- Don't worry Himeji! You have looks,personality, and organised you would make the perfect wife well other than the fact your cooking kills but I'm sure you can fix it!

(Everyone)- Well lets finally get a test question: In the Epic: The Odyssey what caused Odysseus to be trapped in sea.
Tall-Gothic-Guy chapter 9 . 3/20
To everyone: what are the musical instruments that you are experienced to play in your life(sorry Yuuko, your not included for your incapability towards rhythm and melody)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
I can sneeze with my eyes shut! - sorry had to say it ️
Sadcism chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
(For Himeji Mizuki) Question 7:
This question is a test of your willpower. On the back of this paper is a SD card that contains the MOST GLORIOUS VIDEOS of who you love. It is mainly surveillance footage from inside their house. Do not question how this was obtained. The catch is that if the SD card is missing then you will fail this test.

(For Akihisa) Question 4:
The rest of the test is a experiment. On this paper you have may noticed a small paper bag with chewable pharmaceuticals inside of it. These are experimental pharmaceuticals that will increase a complete idiot's IQ by 75 points. Eat just two of them. If you eat three or more, the side effects are catastrophic.

(For Everyone) Question 10:
Did you know that if you search your own name with the keyword nude added you can find, pictures you would not like to have on the internet. Describe your thoughts on this below.
cerealkiller49 chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
"Ich liebe dich"
It's funny cuz people who dabbles in German will know what the first two words mean and then try to sound the last one out and think the phrase means "I love d!ck".
The more (or less) you know...
Cerealslayer49 chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
Well, my normal review got f***ed cuz fanfiction reviews don't like plus, equal and to-the-power-of signs. Here's the questions again without the signs.

Akihisa: What's 9 plus 10?

Open question: find the derivative of f(x) equals x-squared plus 4

Keep up the good work!
cerealkiller49 chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
Here's a question for Akihisa: What's 910?

While we're at it, find the derivative of f(x)x24 (this one's open for everyone)
butterfly-chan chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
Hey, Akihasa! What's your favourite RPG?
Al Drin Hoshizora chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Awesome! Wreck it Ralph is my fave movie too & I watched Capt. America the Winter Soldier too (from Q#1) author. For Himeji what happens if she ends up in Class A? What would happen is Class F w/ out her?
Sakamae Hisamatsu chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
Can I give a question here?
If it yes, then:
-(For Kouta/Voyuer) Can you give me some information about your technology? For exchange, I'll give you a bunch of Aiko's photo from angle that you don't have yet, especially when she's naked.

-(For Yuuji) I want you to be my master of strategy, because your strategy is so awesome! In exchange, I'll make Shouko more softer in my training camp.

-(For the Principal) Can you give my school your school's technology? Or can I get into your school please? I wanted it so much...

-(For Iron Man) Do you have a wife already? If yes, I doubt it, though. Because you're sooo "Iron Man". You know what I'm talkin' about, right?
Al Drin Hoshizora chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
why aren't Nakabayashi & Mikami from class E in this Q&A they're part of this too
theclassIdiot chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
I really like Akihisa being the teaecher in this chapter. Hopefully he will be again.

1. (FFF) How do you feel about Hideyoshi?

2. (Idi-Akihisa, Yuuji, and Kouta) How do you feel about the FFF?

3. (Most Beloved Hideyoshi) How do you feel about the FFF? Also, how do you feel about Akihisa and Kouta a when they have cameras?
coolmccool5 chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
For everyone (students)

Have any of you ever watched Doctor Who? And if so, who is your favorite actor to have played the Doctor?

- coolmccool5