Reviews for Someone With The Skills To Intervene
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
its good that they found a measure of hapiness in the darkening world , shame thatis all about to come crashing down
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
I wouldnt have thought that finch was that old, but appearances can be deceiving, especially in the supernatural world
fierynightangel chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
VERY AWESOME.
skeptic7 chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
Great story, I think I read the first two chapters earlier, but don't think I read the last two till now.
bissek chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
So what kind of relationship does Ivy have with her Uncle Ernie? Ernest Thornhill is possibly the only person who truly understands what being is like, he's family, and it's not like keeping them from communicating is possible. He hears anything she says in front of anything connected to the net, and she reads anything he prints on a screen, no matter how far Ivy is from his physical servers.
GenJordan chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
Yeah, someone's cutting onions around here.

You did well.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
One problem:if he's sensitive to magic, then he has the potential to be at least a minor practitioner. Anyone can do a little magic, most people simply don't have the metaphysical muscles to do anything more than a small circle nor the senses to know when they're doing anything. Wizards are different in that A) they have The Sight and B) they're born with a considerable amount of muscle, and maybe C) they can add 'muscle' faster. Maybe. Just like any muscle, if you use it often, it grows. If you don't, it atrophies. And if you can't actually tell if you're moving a muscle, or if it's even there, how likely are you to move it?
reality deviant chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
nice work here. i find it interesting, despite unfamiliarity with 'POI'
fierynightangel chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Coolness. Looking forward to more.
GenJordan chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
I love this story. Ivy is one of my favorite characters in the Dresden-verse.

I'm a little surprised Mouse isn't here. I request a Mouse-Bear scene! _
Helensdragon chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
I would love it if there was more chapters to read you have done a good job so far
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
i don't get it! who's Ivy?! and kincade?!
EuticphicL chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
O MY!This is so beautiful and fits the characters,PLZ don't abandoned this story!Q口Q
Maia2 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Wow, this is a very interesting story.
I like the premise, and I definitely like John's first person POV. I wouldn't have imagined it, but it fits. I like how you have his thoughts be focused, assessing, serious. Very John.
I hope you have not abandoned this one, as it sounds like you had something interesting in mind.
Thanks for sharing,
Maia.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
This story sounds like it has potential! Please continue soon. I don't know Dresden but it sounds like a new level of challenge for the POI boys and perhaps much more depth into Finch's backstory.