Reviews for Someone With The Skills To Intervene
reality deviant chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
nice work here. i find it interesting, despite unfamiliarity with 'POI'
fierynightangel chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Coolness. Looking forward to more.
GenJordan chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
I love this story. Ivy is one of my favorite characters in the Dresden-verse.

I'm a little surprised Mouse isn't here. I request a Mouse-Bear scene! _
Helensdragon chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
I would love it if there was more chapters to read you have done a good job so far
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
i don't get it! who's Ivy?! and kincade?!
EuticphicL chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
O MY!This is so beautiful and fits the characters,PLZ don't abandoned this story!Q口Q
Maia2 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Wow, this is a very interesting story.
I like the premise, and I definitely like John's first person POV. I wouldn't have imagined it, but it fits. I like how you have his thoughts be focused, assessing, serious. Very John.
I hope you have not abandoned this one, as it sounds like you had something interesting in mind.
Thanks for sharing,
Maia.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
This story sounds like it has potential! Please continue soon. I don't know Dresden but it sounds like a new level of challenge for the POI boys and perhaps much more depth into Finch's backstory.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Intriguing.
lionsat2 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Do update, this story sounds really interesting.
Sheaman chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
...oh my. This -does- have potential.
divad relffehs chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Only mortal magic disrupts technology, there is nothing stoping Bob from using computers.
FanLass chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Good job writing Dresden his speach is a little rushed but you captured him well. I am a huge Dresden Files fan and Love person of intress so its a great idea for a story. I can't wait to see John and Harry together. Love the Idea of tieing in the Archive Ivy with Harold. Looking forward to reading more!
Saffygirl chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the next update!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I'm not familiar with the Dresden Files but love Person of Interest. I'll keep reading to try to catch on. Sounds kind of good. I guess Reese & Finch are in next chapter.