Reviews for Undine's Thread
Lyfierce chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
hello. i know it has been awhile since you posted CH 3 but i figured i would give my opinion on your 'misty fan' question. i started way back with the first episode and games and loved every moment until BW. for some reason i couldn't stand watching the anime and it stopped me from playing the games as well. i couldn't believe the storyline had basically just run down to beating the dead-horse that the series had become. i love pokeshipping and only really read negai/AaMayL/slight Pearlshipping otherwise. i love your fics and hope to see more. [end rant] :3
LeMe chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
So much FLUFF xD I'm so happy T-T
LeMe chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Ah! I love the tension x]
pikagurl23 chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
This was a great, unique, one of a kind story. I had no idea where you came up with the idea of the nymphs, but it was brilliantly pieced together and masterfully written. Great job on this one and I look forward to your future works. And, just as an aside, AAML is still the best ship out there!
Steveaaml chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
This was fantastic. What a great story. You have a beautiful writing style, and it was a total pleasure to experience one of your stories that I hadn't read before.
I will eagerly wait for anything else you ever write.
Shinnypichu88 chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
D: why are all the good fics weird!
Princess Peachella chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
It's gorgeous omg. I love love love love it!
themagebear chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
Can't wait to read your next piece.
themagebear chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Nice to see there are still quality writers around here that like Misty enough to write about her. Every new version/series that comes out pushes her a little further away from coming back, which is unfortunate. Great story.
cute123 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
amazing just loved it !
The Matter's Settled chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
I really think this story as a whole was awesome. The beginning had incredible suspense, the best I've read on this site, and the ending provided a robust flavor to the story, a flavor that complimented and paid homage to the excellent beginning.
blueMnM415 chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
AHHHHH! That was just too beyond wonderful. Just simply fantastic. It was just so Ash and so Misty and perfect and AH! So much love for this. I agree with you, Ash's maturity definitely decreased after Misty left and time wore on. It would be nice if they aged him just a little bit, but alas. It was wonderful and I loved it. I hope to be reading more from you soon.
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Is this really the end? I don't know, I find it... or something in me find something missing. Yes is a relief that she isn't dissapearing. But I don't know really I found it lacking. Still a good story, thank you for it.
KHO chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Heh, well this review pretty much represents my review for every one of the pokemon fics.. I've been too lazy to review every one D:

I just wanted to say that you are one of my favourite, if not the favourite author on this site. Bravo! I hope you keep writing :)
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Ash totally lost a bunch of his character as the seasons went on. The show got more...American kids' show and less children's anime. Ash got flatter and boring and...ugh. It sucked.

This was so cute though! I enjoyed very second of reading it!