Reviews for Undine's Thread
Mrs. Nose chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
Real fun chapter XD
I couldn't stop smiling when Ash asked how Misty could name what he was feeling. It was way too cute.
I was expecting a kiss at the end though, so he could get "even" after the kiss she stole XD ;_;
But oh well, great fanfic, as always. You've become one of my favorite writers, for sure!
I'm just so glad that I found you and that you're a huge pokeshipper as well. I don't know if I'm able to read stories about other ships.
Mrs. Nose chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
Nooooo, this is so sad!
Please, don't let everyone forget about her ;_; -sobbing painfully-
On a side note, that last scene was just perfect! It must be one of the best written scenes I've ever seen.
It's so intense!
Mrs. Nose chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
What? Suicide?
No! Misty would never do that! T_T
I'm glad they finally found her.
Mrs. Nose chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
What, Misty.
Y U DOIN' THIS? And is she sick?
Please, don't let her be sick!
Oh, desperate Ash is such a brat, but at the same time, all of that worry is so cute!
I can't believe he asked Brock if Misty was really his friend.
I hope he'll figure out why he's so desperate.
Mrs. Nose chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
I still don't know where this is going XD
And I won't google Undine, at least not yet.
I want to be surprised! Haha.
I feel bad for Ash and Brock, going around in circles like that.
Why wouldn't Misty tell them? She had 8 months!
Mrs. Nose chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Wait, what?
Poor Misty! How could this happen?
Actually, I have no idea where this is going -hides face in shame-
But Ash's concern is really cute!
Lyfierce chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
hello. i know it has been awhile since you posted CH 3 but i figured i would give my opinion on your 'misty fan' question. i started way back with the first episode and games and loved every moment until BW. for some reason i couldn't stand watching the anime and it stopped me from playing the games as well. i couldn't believe the storyline had basically just run down to beating the dead-horse that the series had become. i love pokeshipping and only really read negai/AaMayL/slight Pearlshipping otherwise. i love your fics and hope to see more. [end rant] :3
LeMe chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
So much FLUFF xD I'm so happy T-T
LeMe chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Ah! I love the tension x]
pikagurl23 chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
This was a great, unique, one of a kind story. I had no idea where you came up with the idea of the nymphs, but it was brilliantly pieced together and masterfully written. Great job on this one and I look forward to your future works. And, just as an aside, AAML is still the best ship out there!
Steveaaml chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
This was fantastic. What a great story. You have a beautiful writing style, and it was a total pleasure to experience one of your stories that I hadn't read before.
I will eagerly wait for anything else you ever write.
Shinnypichu88 chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
D: why are all the good fics weird!
Princess Peachella chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
It's gorgeous omg. I love love love love it!
themagebear chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
Can't wait to read your next piece.
themagebear chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Nice to see there are still quality writers around here that like Misty enough to write about her. Every new version/series that comes out pushes her a little further away from coming back, which is unfortunate. Great story.