Reviews for Colors
This was lovely
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
It was awesome
ghosttrees chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
OMG please, I BEG YOU, put another chapter of Rudy and Liesel together much older and in love!
I think we can both agree that this story was way better than what had happened in the book. Your writing has had me convinced that you should wire stories since they are so beautifully written :)
Kireina Koe chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Thank you. When I read the book I cried harder than I thought I ever could. Just, thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That was amazing! The real ending killed me, so yours was a breath of fresh air. I'd love to see this continue! You're a great writer:)
XDAsakichanDX chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I've read a fanfic like this, and to be honest...this one was better :D
You wrote it in the same style as the author did (if not, almost)
It was amazingly written 3 I would've loved it if the book ended like this, but I guess it's perfect the way it is
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This was awesome, plain and simple. The style was just like in the book.
xsxbx chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
God! How I wish the book would had ended like that! It's so... Beatiful! And the kiss, god! When I read the book, I was crying with the end. But you give me like an alternative ending, It was like I was reading the book again. Thank you so much!
CC333 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I think I friggin love you for writing this. Like...so serious. Because really, having everbody die, good and bad. It just hurts. Alot. Thank you thank you thank you. This was amazing and will be added to my favorites as soon as possible!

Good job with the whole Markus style.

If there would be any constructive critisisism, it would be that something didn't quite settle with me when it came to all the laughing and sweet words exchanged between them after the kiss. In reality, I would have expected silence and tears. But this was still great. Good job :)
SouthernBelle77 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I thought that was really good!
Wordwielder chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
**One Small Fact**

I am very proud of you.

Seriously. Great job keeping with the book's style and topics. I love the idea of Death giving Rudy back. God, I love Rudy. I cry EVERY single time he dies. I'd love to see this keep going, but it does work as a oneshot.
Coppice chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
So beautiful. So beautiful. So beautiful. Thank you so much.
Lady Elisabeth chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This was absolutely gorgeous. The emotion was powerful and now I'm sitting here with a stupid smile on my face because I love Rudy(: I was so dissatisfied with the ending of the book, it made me cry. I think your take on Death's aversion to taking him was very realistic and well written.

I think this would be fine as a one-shot. However, I can also see potential in it as a chaptered story. You could show how their lives continued and changed. Where would they go? Would they be able to stay together, or would they be separated? What happens when the war is over? All are questions you could answer if you wished. But you're the author, not me;)

All in all, this is a lovely story and the perfect excuse for me to procrastinate on my homework while writing this review. But, seriously, you should continue it. If you'd like someone to bounce ideas off of (I don't know if you have a friend/beta or not), then feel free to PM me. _

Lady E
Animemaniagirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I got chills reading your story. Especially the more graphic descriptions of how Rudy must've looked lying in death. In the book, no description is given of how injured or bruised the dead characters were, but i like that you added that imagery in. I enjoyed very much reading Death's words in which he warned Rudy he would let him go now, but someday he (Rudy) would have to die, too.

The Book Thief is an interesting book. It's set during World War II, basically. But it shows it in the perspective of Germans who not enthusiastic about saying "Heil Hilter" and German children getting bored going to the Nazi Youth groups and actually not caring much about the stuff Hitler was preaching. It shows that while the majority of Germans did support Hitler in his endeavors, there were some that only did so out of fear of being shunned or taken away by the Gestapo. As you see in the book, Liesel's papa's business suffered because he refused to be a part of the Nazi Party, and so his fellow Germans shunned him and his customers stopped coming. I liked that the book was able to show that through the war it was not only those who Nazis were persecuting for being Jewish that suffered, but that also there were innocent Germans who didn't want anything to do with Nazism and yet they had to pretend to just so they would be left alone by the Gestapo.